Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People in the west (especially foids) have 0 problems lmao.

I want to be a goat farmer in the middle east tbh

A lot of incels here live in the west I wouldn't say we have no problems.
Of course compared to Bakari running from Zuzulu who's ready to chop his head off with a machete, our problems seems small... :feelshaha:

this fat pig is the only junkie that managed to get fat while being on heroin

True, western celebs live like literal gods, with zero actual problems. And for some reason these guys are so arrogant, vain and narcissistic that they whine and virtue signal about their "problems" to the rest of the world. And people still SUPPORT them. Celebrity worship is disgusting.

A single hollywood celeb could feed an entire AFRICAN COUNTRY if they wanted to. But they spend all their money on yachts, then complain on social media about rich people. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True, western celebs live like literal gods, with zero actual problems. And for some reason these guys are so arrogant, vain and narcissistic that they whine and virtue signal about their "problems" to the rest of the world. And people still SUPPORT them. Celebrity worship is disgusting.

A single hollywood celeb could feed an entire AFRICAN COUNTRY if they wanted to. But they spend all their money on yachts, then complain on social media about rich people. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
A landwhale in 2022 can feed an entire Ethiopian village for a year. With protein and fat which their diet lacks in.

I fucking hate activist celebs.
A landwhale in 2022 can feed an entire Ethiopian village for a year. With protein and fat which their diet lacks in.
:lul:

Cope, third world mogs first world. I would give my left nut to be a nigger hunting elephants with spears in the african savanna