Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story People older than 30 years are starting to pick on me in class

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I was working and I could not pass a screw in a PVC box and a classmate call me virgin and weak,later in that same day some older dude slap my back and other classmate say that he hit me hard on the hump.

i never start a conversation with the people that insult me.

What do you do?

This means they see you as the inferior beta of the group.

You may need to go ER with a screw driver to reassert a dominant presence.

how old are you for curiosity reasons. also i suggest completely cutting them off from your social life.

I wouldn't take it too personally, hazing is extremely frequent in prole jobs. They want to see if your ego can get in the way of effective teamwork.

And being shamed into submission, when young, by older men is simply the natural way of things.

I would take it personally. There is something wrong with society if you can't even get through a single day without normalfags mocking you.

I wouldn't take it too personally, hazing is extremely frequent in prole jobs. They want to see if your ego can get in the way of effective teamwork.

And being shamed into submission, when young, by older men is simply the natural way of things.

If he's not trolling, yup, that's how blue collar guys bond and relate to each other.

20 years,the problem is that the guys insulted me for no reason,i never talk to them.

i enjoy the theory and the practice isn't bad.

just ignore them then. dont even acknowledge them, pretend they dont exist outside of work related shit.

they sound low IQ. I don't really know how to handle these situations since I rarely leave the house. You might need to cuss them out or something. Definitely if someone hits you, you've got to hit them back. You cannot let that happen to you without repercussions. Also don't ignore them, that doesn't work. They're saying these things to you because you appear genetically inferior to them. So you really have nothing to lose then, right? They're genetically superior, so you might as well fuck em up somehow. If they kill you then you don't have to exist anymore as an incel. If they hurt you, you could go on disability and not have to work, plus they'd go to jail. If you hurt them and go to jail then you won't be homeless and plus you stood up for yourself which is a positive, right?

20 years,the problem is that the guys insulted me for no reason,i never talk to them.

i enjoy the theory and the practice isn't bad.

Don't let them stop you from doing it then. After you have finished there you will be able to work without them around. I heard being an electrician can be an isolated job which sounds pretty good.

LOL kill one and tell the other to repeat the monologue

So are you a weak virgin OP? If so they were factually correct at least :lul:

GO ER ON THE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! OR AT LEAST PULL A MINASSIAN!!!!!!

Suicide is the only solution for you case

Fight back man.
Right now you're the bitch, do something.
If you don't, they'll keep going more and more.

Usually I’d laugh if someone said “it’s a shit test” but this might be.

This is not right. You're a cuck for letting it happe:lul:n :lul::lul:

I was working and I could not pass a screw in a PVC box and a classmate call me virgin and weak,later in that same day some older dude slap my back and other classmate say that he hit me hard on the hump.

i never start a conversation with the people that insult me.
Are you big? If yes, just tell them to shut the fuck up and to stop spouting bullshit. If not, try to imagine the most spectacular suicide method and then realise it.

Just throw shit back. Make a comment about his bald shiny head.