Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People on this forums ascending just further proves personality doesnt matter

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
People on here ascending prove that personality doesn't matter.

Just think about it, the only thing that niggas really do is increase their attractiveness and that is how they ascend.

It doesn't matter that they posted on .is. it doesn't matter that they associate themselves with the "misogynistic inkwells :soy: " All that changed is their looks

They still believe the blackpill, so it's not a mindset thing.

They most likely have the same or at least similar personality that they had prior to ascending, so it was not a personality thing.

Their sense of humor (which is a part of their personality) probably remained the same as well

All that the ascended incels did was change the way they look, and they get a gf.

If it was a mindset thing, then they would have to have un taken the blackpill and took the blue or redpill (because the blackpill is wrong in most peoples eyes)

That goes to show that all that matters is looks. Everything else remained the same except for the way they looked.

(TL;DR ascention proves that all that matters is looks because looks were the only thing that made a significant change) (also ik it's water post)

(Lastly, sorry for shitty explanation. I am horrible at explaining things for some reason, jfl)

@Qwertyuiop99 @Spooky_Heejin @IronsideCel @GeckoBus @Ron.Belgrade @screwthefbi @NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @Da_Yunez @cinderogre

The only "incels" ascending were never really ugly/short in the first place

Any specific user you refer to ?

I'm not disagreeing, but their personality can also have improved. Maybe they became harsher towards women and less simpy, maybe they learned how to chill out a bit and deal with banter better instead of sperging out.

I'm not disagreeing, but their personality can also have improved. Maybe they became harsher towards women and less simpy, maybe they learned how to chill out a bit and deal with banter better instead of sperging out.
Their personality became worse, and foids became attracted to them, because foids LOVE assholes, and HATE decent people.

It does to a good degree. But the way your personality is perceived is heavily Influenced by looks

Their personality became worse
What is good and what is bad. From the point of view of attracting foids, meaner is better.
Cry about it all you want but they will never change. All you can do is give them what they want.

On another note, I don't think "less simpy" is the same as being a worse person. Maybe they just became stronger than they were before, and they simped because they were scared of really doing what they wanted.

Joined Apr 15, 2024

He is a bluepilled fakecel. And apparently his gf left him, otherwise he wouldnt lurk
Oh I didn't know that lol. I didn't even know about him until I saw his post

True. But it probably wasn't the difference between them getting gf and them not getting gf. It was probably just a bonus

No personality for your face

Just go to an spic country theory

Just think about it, the only thing that niggas really do is increase their attractiveness and that is how they ascend.

It doesn't matter that they posted on .is. it doesn't matter that they associate themselves with the "misogynistic inkwells :soy: " All that changed is their looks
Moppers, pin this.

The only "incels" ascending were never really ugly/short in the first place

That is a tautology.

If your definition of what an incel is is he who cannot ascend, then by definition no incel can ever ascend, because if he does, then he was never incel in the first place.

A man who's actively trying to find a partner for 12 month and cannot is involuntarily celibate.

Some incels can indeed ascend.

They most likely have the same or at least similar personality that they had prior to ascending, so it was not a personality thing.

Their sense of humor (which is a part of their personality) probably remained the same as well

All that the ascended incels did was change the way they look, and they get a gf.

If it was a mindset thing, then they would have to have un taken the blackpill and took the blue or redpill (because the blackpill is wrong in most peoples eyes)

That goes to show that all that matters is looks. Everything else remained the same except for the way they looked.

(TL;DR ascention proves that all that matters is looks because looks were the only thing that made a significant change) (also ik it's water post)

(Lastly, sorry for shitty explanation. I am horrible at explaining things for some reason, jfl)

@Qwertyuiop99 @Spooky_Heejin @IronsideCel @GeckoBus @Ron.Belgrade @screwthefbi @NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @Da_Yunez @cinderogre

brutal personalitypill

Here's something you might miss though:

Some guys here will pretend to be super tough. They'll tell you how women are holes, meat, etc.. how they'll never simp. You show them 10s, they'll tell you it's a low tier becky.

But is that how they "treat" the woman they ascend with ?

Next thing you know is the guy was as charming as it gets when he dated that 2/10 chubby single mom he ascended with.

Then he simply stops coming here.

Give it a couple of months and he'll start thinking "well, women arent as bad as I thought actchully"

Last edited:
brutal personalitypill

Here's something you might miss though:

Some guys here will pretend to be super tough. They'll tell you how women are holes, meat, etc.. how they'll never simp.

But is that how they "treat" the woman they ascend with ?

Pretty sure the guy will be trying to be as charming as he can when he dates her.

Then he simply stops coming here.

Give it a couple of months and he'll start thinking "well, women arent as bad as I thought actchully"
Ahh thats true. Didn't think about that for some reason. Unless the "personality detector" detects their .is behavior?

Ahh thats true. Didn't think about that for some reason. Unless the "personality detector" detects their .is behavior?

The truth is that there's barely a correlation between how people behave online, and how they behave IRL.

Girl sees an incel being misogynistic, she creates a mental image of what that guy looks like : a grotesque goblin, filled with rage, who'd jump at her and rape her if he could. So she says "tHiS iS wHy YoU hAvE nO gIrLFriend"

But guess what, the same incel is super nice and quiet in real life.

Or, maybe the guy's actually a misogynistic chad.

Take your typical incel tirade about how looks matter. A guy say that online, immediately he gets bullied, banned, negative karma'd.

Now, Chad says the exact same thing in real life with a calm, controlled demeanour. Here's how it'd look like :

"You know... I don't wanna sound mean but ... yeah, you girls just care about a guy's look tbh " (smirk)

"WELL OF COURSE WE DONT WANNA BE WITH AN UGLY GUY ! I MEAN WOULD YOU WANT TO BE WITH AN UGLY GIRL CHAD ??? " :foidSoy:

- Nah :chad:

"TEE HEE " :foidSoy:

Last edited:
The truth is that there's barely a correlation between how people behave online, and how they behave IRL.

Girl sees an incel being misogynistic, she creates a mental image of what that guy looks like : a grotesque goblin, filled with rage, who'd jump at her and rape her if he could. So she says "tHiS iS wHy YoU hAvE nO gIrLFriend"

But guess what, the same incel is super nice and quiet in real life.

Or, maybe the guy's actually a misogynistic chad.

Take your typical incel tirade about how looks matter. A guy say that online, immediately he gets bullied, banned, negative karma'd.

Now, Chad says the exact same thing in real life with a calmed, controlled demeanour. Here's how it'd look like :

"You know... I don't wanna sound mean but ... yeah, you girls just care about a guy's look tbh " (smirk)
View attachment 1136421

"WELL OF COURSE WE DONT WANNA BE AN UGLY GUY ! I MEAN WOULD YOU WANT TO BE WITH AN UGLY GIRL CHAD ??? " :foidSoy:

- Nah :chad:

"TEE HEE " :foidSoy:
True. Unfortunantly at the end of the day it doesn't really matter tho. No personality for your face/height :cryfeels:

>People on here ascending
Proof?
That one mod (I forgot his name) and @uo89997 are 2 I can think of rn. Ig I don't have proof for uo89 but there is proof of the former mod (again I forgot his name but I'm sure someone else can remind me)

That one mod (I forgot his name) and @uo89997 are 2 I can think of rn. Ig I don't have proof for uo89 but there is proof of the former mod (again I forgot his name but I'm sure someone else can remind me)
knajjd was the mod(i think)

Last edited:
Normies always sidestep around this point when I bring it up to them jfl

I'm not disagreeing, but their personality can also have improved.
you literally joined yesterday, why are you talking as if you know all about the users who ascended?

yep

komesarj ascended with a druggie clout-chaser foid, then they broke up and she's now fucking IP2 streamers or sth. not sure that any of them have a 'good pERsonality'

it's not a story the ITcels would tell you

yep

komesarj ascended with a druggie clout-chaser foid, then they broke up and she's now fucking IP2 streamers or sth. not sure that any of them have a 'good pERsonality'

it's not a story the ITcels would tell you
They called it an inkel civil war :feelskek::lul:

High IQ thread, ITfags would not touch this

Looks is Law, always, not only in foids but in life. (Water is Wet take ik but i just wanna emphasize this fact)

Do you not understand what a hypothetical is ?
you're literally trying to contradict OP with a string of bluepilled 'maybe's when you don't know shit about the site

perhaps lurk more before you post bluepilled shit

you aren't offering hypotheticals, you are farting in word form, GrAY

you're literally trying to contradict OP with a string of bluepilled 'maybe's when you don't know shit about the site

perhaps lurk more before you post bluepilled shit

you aren't offering hypotheticals, you are farting in word form, GrAY
cool story bro

It wouldn't touch this
Anyway I lookmaxxed and I get treat better, but I am the same loser that I was before
It's 100% look