Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy People rage on guy, because he chose to not betabuxx

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
she is not entitled to his money

IT consultant :feelskek::feelskek: , nigga get paid a lot by screenshotting incel threads

"People" btw :feelsseriously:

Reddit is full of jackasses that utilize man shaming tactics, no surprise here.

Based for requiring her to go 50/50. That’s why if I miraculously ascend, I will never go on expensive dates and I’ll be a cheapskate for foids.

Never spend big money on a foid who will just eventually leave you for Chad.

Last edited:
50/50 pay your own way is fair, and they're not married so she doesn't have to follow him everywhere. He should just go on these family trips alone without inviting her. Instead he can plan cheaper vacations for them to split the bill on, out of consideration for the fact that his girl is broke.

His current behavior is suboptimal, but the average woman is far cheaper than this guy and AITA hypocrites would never call them assholes for it.

50/50 pay your own way is fair, and they're not married so she doesn't have to follow him everywhere. He should just go on these family trips alone without inviting her. Instead he can plan cheaper vacations for them to split the bill on, out of consideration for the fact that his girl is broke.

His current behavior is suboptimal, but the average woman is far cheaper than this guy and AITA hypocrites would never call them assholes for it.

How can he choose not to provide :soy:

I thought feminists wanted equal rights and didn't "need no man?" :feelssus:

Shit like this just proves it all. You got all the dregs of society on this Reddit post (feminists and misandrists) flocking to this post and saying that the guy in this situation should pay every cent of it. Of course, these are the same crowds who claim that feminism is about wanting equality and whatnot.

Yeah, I don't buy it for a second. Fucking ridiculous bullshit.

Shit like this just proves it all. You got all the dregs of society on this Reddit post (feminists and misandrists) flocking to this post and saying that the guy in this situation should pay every cent of it. Of course, these are the same crowds who claim that feminism is about wanting equality and whatnot.

Yeah, I don't buy it for a second. Fucking ridiculous bullshit.
50/50 isn't enough anymore. Now it's all about paying your fair and equitable portion instead of splitting things evenly. Because women work hard putting up with your shit sweaty teehee

These cucks are going too far

Even sharing 50/50 is cucked. Foids are willing to not only pay for Chad, they can steal money from their husbands and families all for Chad. The mere fact that this guy's girlfriend might dislike sharing expenses shows how deeply she hates him.

Most of the time, regular men have to date poorer foids. Redditors see no problem with poor foids dating successful men, at the same time cucktears makes fun of wageslaving men.

Gender equality (lol) is only a tool to demoralize and explore men.

Last edited:
I have said it a billion times. Women's wish for equality stops at the point where they will be affected by the same negative things men are. It stops at the point they see they will have the same consequences, same suffering and burden.
They don't want equality, they want privileges and total superiority, immunity to problems and the fights men have to take to survive in society.
Fuck this shit.

This has to be bait jfl

All redditors should jump off a bridge.