Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People say you're boring

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
What does this actually mean and what does a guy have to do not to be viewed as boring? Foids get to be boring but guys will babysit them and take them places for entertainment.

Most of the time it means you are ugly or non-NT, after all modern normies are some of the most boring people ever.

Most of the time it means you are ugly or non-NT, after all modern normies are some of the most boring people ever.
Yeah I was guessing something like that. Do normies expect you to have lots of social media too with many pictures and recent media of you doing stuff with friends? I go out but it's never with people. But then I look at my sisters life and it's not much different from mine except she's sexually active with her boyfriend and has lots of friends.

Last edited:
Deadass tbh. People nowadays lack inspiration, hopes and dreams. At the risk of sounding intense, my best conversations are with old men, they know their shit. I talked to some old men while out and about one day and they had encyclopaedic knowledge of the square we were in, I was embarrassed by how ignorant I was next to them. They showed me which statue was which and the true name of the square.

IRL Normies and Foids are dead to me

basically means " i hate seeing your face "

Do normies expect you to have lots of social media too with many pictures and recent media of you doing stuff with friends?
Yes, constantly posting boring shit on social media is one of the core things that makes one a generic normie.

Deadass tbh. People nowadays lack inspiration, hopes and dreams. At the risk of sounding intense, my best conversations are with old men, they know their shit. I talked to some old men while out and about one day and they had encyclopaedic knowledge of the square we were in, I was embarrassed by how ignorant I was next to them. They showed me which statue was which and the true name of the square.
Same actually, most guys in my age group and lower IRL can't concentrate properly on much if it isn't on social media, girl or gaming related along with gymmaxxing and the latest sporting event. Everything else evokes a fake "wow cool story bro" response.
IRL Normies and Foids are dead to me
:feelsrope:
basically means " i hate seeing your face "
:yes::cryfeels:
Yes, constantly posting boring shit on social media is one of the core things that makes one a generic normie.
Ever heard of this b reel app that's been popular with normies recently?