Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill people think that i am a junkie

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
seriously now anytime I go outside I usually put a hood on , no matter the weather to hide my face mostly it gives me this sense of protection and I feel very comfortable with it at the cost of getting stared at by normies , since putting a hood on is usually associated with criminals or drug users.

I usually panic in public due to having social anxiety and that just makes it worse. I was just passing some old people on my way to get a monster and something sweet to treat myself with and I got weird stares, I did get weird stares at the store too.

My behavior in public which is being weird, sweating and panicking indicates that I am high at the moment and that I am afraid of getting caught.

Anyways no cop would ever find shit on me even if they suspected me as I am too high-inhib to carry anything anyways and I don't even do drugs.

I would certainly do if i had easy access to them but ordering on the dark web is expensive and not worth it in the long term, the last thing I need is a drug addiction.

Brutal. I behave the same way you do in public, but it’s because I ACTUALLY am high due to the fact that I ACTUALLY am a junkie

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal. I behave the same way you do in public, but it’s because I ACTUALLY am high due to the fact that I ACTUALLY am a junkie

Brutal. Don't get busted and don't carry anything illegal in your pockets.

I've been high in public before and it was scary my heart was beating very fast because I thought everybody knew.

I don't behave well on substances hence why I stopped vaping weed.

The drunk helps a whole lot

seriously now anytime I go outside I usually put a hood on , no matter the weather to hide my face mostly it gives me this sense of protection and I feel very comfortable with it at the cost of getting stared at by normies , since putting a hood on is usually associated with criminals or drug users.
Same I never leave the home without my hoodie, which is frayed from years of use, and if I don't wear it because it's too hot, I wear my cap.
I usually panic in public due to having social anxiety and that just makes it worse. I was just passing some old people on my way to get a monster and something sweet to treat myself with and I got weird stares, I did get weird stares at the store too.

My behavior in public which is being weird, sweating and panicking indicates that I am high at the moment and that I am afraid of getting caught.
On some occasions, I panic, feel sweaty, and walk strangely, which is made worse by the strange stares, while on others, my emotions are entirely numb, and I don't care what anyone thinks, and I stroll freely to my destination.
Anyways no cop would ever find shit on me even if they suspected me as I am too high-inhib to carry anything anyways and I don't even do drugs.

I would certainly do if i had easy access to them but ordering on the dark web is expensive and not worth it in the long term, the last thing I need is a drug addiction.
The only drug they'll discover on me is weed, which is legal where I live, so I'm not concerned:feelscomfy:

I've been high in public before and it was scary my heart was beating very fast because I thought everybody knew.

I don't behave well on substances hence why I stopped vaping weed.

Same

Brutal. Don't get busted and don't carry anything illegal in your pockets.

I try my best not to carry, but sometimes I have no othER choice because I can’t consume the entirety of the substance I’ve bought at the same place I bought it from. In that situation, I just carry it in my hand so that if I evER see a cop car close to me, I can just casually drop it on the ground without them noticing so that when they search me they don’t find anything on me.

I would probably do this, if the weather where I lived wasn't so fucking unbearably hot in the summer: To make matters even worse, it always makes foids wear the most revealing, teasing, and slutty outfits.
Boomers are insufferable; I hate having to be around them.

And yeah, they sometimes give me weird looks also.

Whenever I go out to buy weed, I feel on edge: I always look over my shoulder, and I constantly worry about possibly getting robbed, arrested, etc.
I wish I knew where to score Meth tbh.

I hardly go outside high; even going to the gas station to grab a snack makes me nervous.

Also, my own mothER even called me a junkie once. :feelsrope:

Brutal, and relatable.
I try my best not to carry, but sometimes I have no othER choice because I can’t consume the entirety of the substance I’ve bought at the same place I bought it from. In that situation, I just carry it in my hand so that if I evER see a cop car close to me, I can just casually drop it on the ground without them noticing so that when they search me they don’t find anything on me.
Smart idea- I always put mine in a backpack I have & then put that in the trunk of my car.

Same here:lul:
I have semi-long hair ( like patrick Bateman), skinny and always introverted.
When I go outside, I often wear a cap.
I remember some random guy came up to me and asked:
´Do you sell stuff?´
But that was 2 years ago,

Same here:lul:
I have semi-long hair ( like patrick Bateman), skinny and always introverted.
When I go outside, I often wear a cap.
I remember some random guy came up to me and asked:
´Do you sell stuff?´
But that was 2 years ago,
2 years ago....

Same I can't take off my hood it makes me feel like shit

Wearing a balaclava in winter is the best