Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People want autistic to die

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
Normies hate us he would like us to be dead. For them, we are inhuman.

C6F6B1DD EF91 4378 9A2F EA49A0B4C201

IT and other bluepillers believe that the incel community brainwashes us into joining their ranks. They seem to believe that autists actually have a fair chance in the world, which couldn't be furthest from the truth - unless you are some tech mogul or scientist or something. We make up a significant portion of the community for reason - if autists were successful by and large with women, how could you then convince them that they are in fact inkwell? You couldn't - our lived experience falls right in line with other NT autists.
Artists are miserable no matter what. Those who support autism rights only want artists to suffer more becuase nobody will ever accept us and forcing into normies spaces.

Everyone wants @autistic to die

And I want to torture him for it

Artists are miserable no matter what. Those who support autism rights only want artists to suffer more becuase nobody will ever accept us and forcing into normies spaces.
If trannies and faggots can be made into protected groups then so should we.

Like the topic title says, I’m aware that there is ableism that takes place in the incel community just like there is everywhere and I have even told a bunch of dudes from this community to take their own lives for saying ableist shit, I told users like Danecel14 @Danecel14 to kill themselves due to being ableist. The reason I made this post is because I said that I despise femoids due to their ableism and normal fags have been saying that there is ableism going on in this community too in reply to me basically saying that I hate women due to their ableism and unfortunately, ableism is worldwide, it happens on Facebook, Twitter, Whisper and it’s very sad that it has to happen even in the incel and blackpill community too.
@Bretty boy can relate

@gymletethnicel

Non nt=death sentence

unless you are some tech mogul or scientist or something.
I was fed this bullshit growing up that I was going to be the next tech mogul, actually started to believe it myself at one point. Parents and relatives see autism success stories in the media and think that's what every autistic male can expect.

Last edited:
Haha, my mother always told me that I was going to be rich, and I believed her too - I let it get to my head. Now, I have fallen off my path and been a NEET for 4 years. So much for being smart!
Were you ever invited into the "gifted" programs in school or college?

I'm not sure if we have stuff like that here in the UK. In my school, we had Sets (Sets 1-5 in order of best to worst) and then GrammerStream at the top, which I was a part of (except for Maths and Science, which I was in Sets 1 for).
Oh I'm a UKcel too, it was basically an after school club for the outcast autistic types to feel valued, often doing something they were good at like computers.

Ah I see, fellow Uk bro :panties:. I stayed away from after-school clubs tbh, I always just went straight home like a good boy! No loitering, no chilling with friends, just straight home to do homework and watch YouTube videos. Truth be told, I didn't even know about Comp Sci until like a year ago (I'm 21), well after I left Sixth Form. If I had known about it in my formative years I most likely would have gone down that road.
To be honest it wasn't anything special, this was back in the mid 2000's however so it wasn't like today where you have endless options for entertainment online. I eventually stopped going to clubs when we got wifi at home and I had my own PC.

I was fed this bullshit growing up that I was going to be the next tech mogul, actually started to believe it myself at one point. Parents and relatives see autism success stories in the media and think that's what every autistic male can expect.
We will never be Bill Gates, Steve jobs or Mark Zuckerberg.

We will never be Bill Gates, Steve jobs or Mark Zuckerberg.
That's the reality for most autistics and former "gifted" kids unfortunately, besides two of those people were born into money and one was an absolute cunt.