Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who enjoy holidays are morons

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
Hahah imagine being all happy on a stupid holiday

Thanksgiving is a time of varying degrees of anxiety when my extended family gathers - :feelsbadman:

Thanksgiving is a time of varying degrees of anxiety when my extended family gathers - :feelsbadman:
Same I hate gathering with some mfs I barely know
Its akward I just stay to myself and eat the food

Now, as for Valentine's Day...!-- THERE you go, now there's a holiday.

In elementary school there was a rule that if you bring any Valentine's Day cards for classmates, then you have to give a card to everyone in the class.- So I was excited to get a card from this particular foidlet I liked...- but she had written below the printed greeting, "P.S. I don't mean it"

jfl- :ha..feels:

Now, as for Valentine's Day...!-- THERE you go, now there's a holiday.

In elementary school there was a rule that if you bring any Valentine's Day cards for people, then you have to give cards to everyone in the class.- So I was excited to get a card from this particular foidlet I liked...- but she had written below the printed greeting, "P.S. I don't mean it"

JFL
Lol I remember a fat bitch in my class buying flowers for herself because no one wanted her

Lol I remember a fat bitch in my class buying flowers for herself because no one wanted her
-
I can't criticize that 'cuz I have larped in similar ways, in order to look non-virginal to friends in high school
-

-
I can't criticize that 'cuz I have larped in similar ways, in order to look non-virginal to friends in high school
-
No I didnt give af my last class was mostly foids and we were like 5guys and no one got flowers