Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who wash the chicken are stupid or what?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL by cooking it you effectively kill all the bacteria and it's safe to eat. If you wash it you spread all the germs from raw chicken in your kitchen and sink and boom if you have a bad immune system you get salmonella :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: And to no one's surprise it seems it's mostly black and curry households who do this...

We curries don't eat chicken, we code, I insist you code as well spanish incel, Typescript pays more than Spanish can

We curries don't eat chicken, we code, I insist you code as well spanish incel, Typescript pays more than Spanish can
I don't have a CS degree and I don't want to go back to uni or get scammed in a 16 week coding bootcamp.

sometimes left over blood and debris in chicken can impart bad taste to chicken so its better wash

We used to always get diarrhea and infections in our household oh fuck
Now that you mention it sometimes I've eaten sushi at fake Japanese restaurants with probably bad food hygiene but never got food poisoning. I think I might have a good immune system.

I am germsmaxxing hoping the next outbreak will get rid of all Chads and Tyrones

Now that you mention it sometimes I've eaten sushi at fake Japanese restaurants with probably bad food hygiene but never got food poisoning. I think I might have a good immune system.
My immune system is shit and has been shit my entire life, its brutal and probably stunted my growth as a child

I don't have a CS degree and I don't want to go back to uni or get scammed in a 16 week coding bootcamp.
Self work, you just need a keyboard and a computer, just type until your fingers are barely workable

Self work, you just need a keyboard and a computer, just type until your fingers are barely workable
Bruh maybe it's easier for you but I have literally 0 knowledge about coding I don't even know how to do the "hello world" thingy :feelskek: Spain is super backwards in IT teaching at school the most you learn is how to use the Office package and maybe the basics of Photoshop.

I know there are free resources to learn to code but never gave it a try.

sometimes left over blood and debris in chicken can impart bad taste to chicken so its better wash
Some food companies wash them with a chlorine solution. I wash at home because I can't stand the smell of chlorine

Some food companies wash them with a chlorine solution. I wash at home because I can't stand the smell of chlorine
Most actually use h2o2 instead.... Or just water. It's cheaper.

On beef they use an ammonia wash.

That's said....

I rinse mine. To get the random factory crap off it...

Even if I kill my own chicken I rinse it off.

Using soap/bleach is very toxic and only for ignorant niggers...

Even raccoons rinse off their meat. (If running water is available)

Bruh maybe it's easier for you but I have literally 0 knowledge about coding I don't even know how to do the "hello world" thingy :feelskek: Spain is super backwards in IT teaching at school the most you learn is how to use the Office package and maybe the basics of Photoshop.

I know there are free resources to learn to code but never gave it a try.
function helloWorld(){
console.log("Hello World, this is thespanishincel"); //he is a retard
}
helloWorld();

That's said....

Thanks for the information.
I buy frozen randon parts in a bag because it is cheaper.
Yes. Rinsing is a good safety precaution. I had no idea raccoons also do that when possible. Thanks for the information

Thanks for the information.
I buy frozen randon parts in a bag because it is cheaper.
Yes. Rinsing is a good safety precaution. I had no idea raccoons also do that when possible. Thanks for the information
They are very clean animals but taste very gdmf weird...

I wash my KFC before eating

That's said....

Difference is that certain fishes can be eaten raw, but not Chicken

By code you mean spamming repos asking for a job despite not even graduating higschool

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
That era is gone, in 2015 you could have really gotten a job like that :lul:

I didn't know ppl actually did that :feelskek:

JFL by cooking it you effectively kill all the bacteria and it's safe to eat. If you wash it you spread all the germs from raw chicken in your kitchen and sink
thats the point of having a sink to wash down the dirt

I remember hearing this "debate" in person in 2019. Before you mentioned it, I instantly recalled that it was the niggeresses who "washed" chicken and swore by it. Water won't kill the bacteria on your hand. Why the fuck would it work on a carcass which is covered in dangerous bacteria? Niggeresses are just stupid.

I remember hearing this "debate" in person in 2019. Before you mentioned it, I instantly recalled that it was the niggeresses who "washed" chicken and swore by it. Water won't kill the bacteria on your hand. Why the fuck would it work on a carcass which is covered in dangerous bacteria? Niggeresses are just stupid.
63rkgmkg3w2b1.jpg

>cooking your food
>buying your own food instead of killing it with your bare hands

Gay and cringe

i was aware of niggers washing chicken but i thought it had something to do with the taste or making it fry better :waitwhat:

Marinating chicken in lemon water and Vinegar is common to tenderize meat. I’m guessing over time people didn’t really realize why the chicken was being marinated and assumed it was for washing — hence the washing meat phenomenon. I’m sure there’s also people who actually think they’re washing meat too. There is a similar washing rice phenomenon. Sure people may actually be washing the rice, but the main benefit is removing starch. People probably just associate the better taste of their meat or rice to washing it, rather than removing starch/tenderizing.

Anyways, anyone, whether they “wash” meat or not, should disinfect surfaces.