Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People's problem with Homosexuality

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
People don't have a problem with gay deep voiced chads. They have a problem with effeminate twinks who have the gay voice. Straight but effeminate males are bullied all the time.

i am a monotone sociopath

Thats because femininity is reserved for fuckable sluts not dudes.

The only gay people that are bullied deserve to be bullied, because they make their lives about being gay. If the first thing I think about you is "that dude is a fag", then you're just being a stupid faggot. I give no fucks if someone likes fucking dudes, but don't spread it in everyone's faces.

The only gay people that are bullied deserve to be bullied, because they make their lives about being gay. If the first thing I think about you is "that dude is a fag", then you're just being a stupid faggot. I give no fucks if someone likes fucking dudes, but don't spread it in everyone's faces.
Lol at this gay identity BS. Nobody wants to know

all gays are bullied tbh

all gays are bullied tbh
I came out as "gay" to these kids at my uni to see how everyone would react and I haven't been bullied at all. If anything, people treat me nicer. As long as you don't act like your typical pride faggot, people don't care.

I came out as "gay" to these kids at my uni to see how everyone would react and I haven't been bullied at all. If anything, people treat me nicer. As long as you don't act like your typical pride faggot, people don't care.
depends where you live i guess

Yea just don't be one of those fags and people will respect you. Being gay is more socially acceptable this day and age.

People don't have a problem with gay deep voiced chads. They have a problem with effeminate twinks who have the gay voice. Straight but effeminate males are bullied all the time.

There are two types of gay man but i only like one of them

First we have those who dress and act like a normal man, you would have trouble figuring out if they are gay or not unless they tell you. I like these type of gay people and have no problem with them.

Second we have those who dress and behave feminine with sometimes even a high pitched voice. I hate this kind of gay man they are so annoying and need to let everyone know that they are gay.

There are two types of gay man but i only like one of them

First we have those who dress and act like a normal man, you would have trouble figuring out if they are gay or not unless they tell you. I like these type of gay people and have no problem with them.

Second we have those who dress and behave feminine with sometimes even a high pitched voice. I hate this kind of gay man they are so annoying and need to let everyone know that they are gay.

I like to put it this way.

There are gay people.

Then there are fags.

I hate all fags I would throw them off rooftops given the chance.

i am a monotone sociopath
I like to put it this way.

There are gay people.

Then there are fags.
depends where you live i guess
Thats because femininity is reserved for fuckable sluts not dudes.

I dont mind gays itd the gossipy loud flamboyant ones that PISS ME OFF

Also the ones that lisp and throw that they are gay in front of everything they say or whatever topic they talk about or talk blatantly to straight men about their boyfriend

The only reason gay guys are bullied is because they are seen to reject femoids. It’s just white knightery in another form. No man must ever dare to reject our female overlords.