Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Period Pains are NEVER This Bad.

(Dia)Rea Alice Sayd..

"I remember trying one of these and being a surprised that the highest level was only a "mild" day for me. Watching this, it made me really sad thinking back to my 11 year old self trying to tip toe through the house at 3 am to get ibuprofen and a pad, dry heaving the whole way, tears quietly pouring down my cheeks, with a level of pain in my legs and abdomen that (apparently) a grown man couldn't even handle, while desperately trying not to wake anyone up because I thought it'd make me look weak for not being able to casually deal with something so "normal". Labor-level pain at 11 years old shouldn't be something that girls should just be expected to "deal with." My baby brother is 11 now, and just the thought of him having to deal with that much pain, when he's just so little... I'm grateful he gets to be spared from that.

Edit: Didn't expect to have to do this, but before another grown human comes after me in the comments just dying to tell me how weak and stupid I am, I'm literally 16. So before you get all riled up and start typing out your angry comment, just be aware that you're trying to fight a kid about the politics of their period pain..."
&
Katherine noggin Sayd,

"The involuntary leg twitch is totally real, but y'all left out the best part - period cramps are caused by high levels of prostaglandin release which ALSO causes diarrhea. Fun times!"

@Emba Sayd,

Lol! @bloodyshittingcunts!

Once a month if belly aches, for a lifetime of mostly easy life.

Whaaa!

I
(Dia)Rea Alice Sayd..

"I remember trying one of these and being a surprised that the highest level was only a "mild" day for me. Watching this, it made me really sad thinking back to my 11 year old self trying to tip toe through the house at 3 am to get ibuprofen and a pad, dry heaving the whole way, tears quietly pouring down my cheeks, with a level of pain in my legs and abdomen that (apparently) a grown man couldn't even handle, while desperately trying not to wake anyone up because I thought it'd make me look weak for not being able to casually deal with something so "normal". Labor-level pain at 11 years old shouldn't be something that girls should just be expected to "deal with." My baby brother is 11 now, and just the thought of him having to deal with that much pain, when he's just so little... I'm grateful he gets to be spared from that.

Edit: Didn't expect to have to do this, but before another grown human comes after me in the comments just dying to tell me how weak and stupid I am, I'm literally 16. So before you get all riled up and start typing out your angry comment, just be aware that you're trying to fight a kid about the politics of their period pain..."
&
Katherine noggin Sayd,

"The involuntary leg twitch is totally real, but y'all left out the best part - period cramps are caused by high levels of prostaglandin release which ALSO causes diarrhea. Fun times!"

@Emba Sayd,

Lol! @bloodyshittingcunts!

Once a month if belly aches, for a lifetime of mostly easy life.

Whaaa!
what a load of shit! Shes a little girl, anything is painful for her

Been run over twice
and been on fire
broken leg
Been taken away screaming went my back went out 2 times morphine in the ambulance didn't do shit btw

Been run over twice
and been on fire
broken leg
Been taken away screaming went my back went out 2 times morphine in the ambulance didn't do shit btw
Jesus

Been run over twice
and been on fire
broken leg
Toilets will say this isnt comparable to period pains

They should all get rough anal their entire rag time

attention whores should try ball hitting your balls in soccer

Virtue signaling 101.
Fucking pieces of shit deserve to be shot in their uterus ffs

attention whores should try ball hitting your balls in soccer
Once I fought a guy in the ring who kicked me in the nuts 30 times the ref didn't call shit
a guy from my school was pissed at seeing it thankfully I was wearing a cup but it wasn't the tuck under kind lol
it didn't stop me from pounding on the guy but the nut kicks definitely slowed the pace of my attack
my instructor saw the fight vid later and was laughing that his nut kicks didn't do that much damage to me like I was a robot or something