Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Person of the empathetic gender murders and tortures her 15 yo son

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/NZ3iAi-EHo4

Vander Ark's attorney spoke to the court about welcoming Timothy into her home while working as a single mom who was putting herself through school and the difficulties that came with it.

"This is a survivor. A person who pulled herself up by her bootstraps," said Fred Johnson. "We're not looking at evil, we're looking at sick."

"This case makes no sense to anybody. She did not gain from this," said Johnson, "this was not her intention."

Vander Ark chose not to speak at the trial.

Judge Matthew R. Kacel then spoke to directly to Vander Ark.

"I don't believe you intended to kill, I believe you intended to keep torturing him as long as you possibly could. Why? I don't know," he said.

"This wasn't negligence or you not understanding what was going on. You knew exactly what you were doing," Kacel said. "You testified yourself how incredibly intelligent you were. In fact, that's the only thing you testified that I believe was true. You were incredibly proud of that, boasting about it."

"I'm a father myself," he said. "Most mothers have such a strong love for their children :feelsclown:. To see what you did to your own child... Only thing I can come up with is horrific."

According to Paul, Timothy was forced to live in a small closet in their basement. A detective showed pictures of the closet to the court, indicating that the only objects in it were a blue tarp and an Amazon box. Police say the room had an overwhelming odor of urine and feces.

Paul testified that handcuffs and zip ties were used to restrict Timothy's movement, while cameras and motion sensors were used to monitor him, both in the closet and the bathroom. Shanda and Paul often discussed ways to keep him uncomfortable, like forcing him to stand facing a wall for hours at a time or doing wall sits.

Timothy was punished by being fed Carolina reaper hot sauce, either on pieces of bread or poured directly into his mouth, which Paul admitted to doing to his younger brother.

All of this, Paul says, was per Shanda's orders, claiming low self esteem made him want to make his mom proud.

The day before his death, Paul says Timothy was unresponsive in the morning and Shanda asked him to use a painful method to wake him up.

Paul says the morning Timothy was found dead, he attempted to resuscitate him for 18 minutes before they called 911. He says Shanda told him to lie to police, saying Timothy had been on a hunger strike.

our personalities is why we cant reproduce

@Fat Link pin :feelsaww:?

@Fat Link pin :feelsaww:?
star trek picard GIF

Give her the electric chair.

some cuck judge will let her free :feelskek:

At this point, I don´t give a fuck. There is no reason to be empathetic in this world. It only drags you down, and nobody appreciates it, especially not from an ugly guy. Empathy is a curse. It's a trait like schizophrenia that hinders you in a world where everybody promotes psychopathy. It is kill or be killed out there, so there is no room for empathy. Not helping lost dogs, not caring about the children of other guys, not caring about world problems, not helping other people when I benefit nothing from it, or some other shit. If you do it, you lose your money, your resources, even your respect, your time and get ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING FROM IT.

Shat a great personality, since she was able to have sex and kids.

every week something like this happens

At this point, I don´t give a fuck. There is no reason to be empathetic in this world. It only drags you down, and nobody appreciates it, especially not from an ugly guy. Empathy is a curse. It's a trait like schizophrenia that hinders you in a world where everybody promotes psychopathy. It is kill or be killed out there, so there is no room for empathy. Not helping lost dogs, not caring about the children of other guys, not caring about world problems, not helping other people when I benefit nothing from it, or some other shit. If you do it, you lose your money, your resources, even your respect, your time and get ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING FROM IT.
Unfortunately agreed.

I wish it wasnt like this but everyday u hear something and u lose fauth in humanity even more than you already lost

Unfortunately agreed.

I wish it wasnt like this but everyday u hear something and u lose fauth in humanity even more than you already lost
I used to be empathetic, thinking that it was the right way and that we should cooperate instead of compete with each other. I thought there was a minority of guys and girls who were psychopaths, and they were shunned from society. I thought that women were empathetic, liking nice guys, and only a few girls went after bad boys. Boy, WAS I WRONG? When I look back on my blue-pilled times, I can´t believe what an idiot I was.

I used to be empathetic, thinking that it was the right way and that we should cooperate instead of compete with each other. I thought there was a minority of guys and girls who were psychopaths, and they were shunned from society. I thought that women were empathetic, liking nice guys, and only a few girls went after bad boys. Boy, WAS I WRONG? When I look back on my blue-pilled times, I can´t believe what an idiot I was.
Exactly, i was and still am a huge pussy like my dad.

Gotta work on changing that somehow

200 hours of community service for her. It was her son's fault for being such a toxically masculine boy.

BURN THE WITCH

I've heard about this case already. Evil.

Well Said , at the end people will Use your emphaty / kindness and Then ditch you for it . Everyone ( Most people ) lies and Tries to Abuse each other . Not Doing that Yourself will Put you at an disadvantage.

Some 3. World worker got cancer and dies in 5 months , while Samantha 38g dosnt even know who this lowlife Is . And gets Spoiled Just because .

This world Is Luck and Selfishness .

This is why i dont trust anyone.

Can men be better parents than foids given the chance? I think boys could benefit from their fathers' permissive nature and society from when foids are treated strictly by their fathers.

Very empathetic and kind

I'm seeing a lot of stories like this lately with chronically abusive moms...

Giphy

Sick of this disgusting depraved fucking gender. Normies will conveniently ignore cases like this or make excuses for the foid and act like somehow she's the victim. Sick and tired of these fucking demons getting a slap on the wrist for these types of crimes. So many times I've seen this shit happen, when a couple of depraved normies commit abominations, the boyfriend/husband gets the fucking gas chamber while the foid gets 10-20 at max, or even less time. What a sick joke

Was it her biological son?

Taking it too far. I don't care about what happens to foids and most normies and shit, but I don't believe in complete and utter apathy as a man. Obviously you can't be a doormat and allow people to walk over you, nor should you ever trust normies but I'm not gonna force myself to not have the slightest empathy for a child being tortured to death. Its a sick, rotten world and there's really only bad people and worse people, admittedly, but I see not point in going out of my way to make it worse. I just couldn't do it, its just not who i am

Fate of sub Chads

Have to agree on that one, empathy is a weakness and i hate being empathetic and understanding. Only thing i disagree with is not saving dogs. Dogs are based and loyal

Last edited:
Have to agree on that one, empathy is s weakness and i hate being empathetic and understanding. Only thing i disagree with is not saving dogs. Dogs are based and loyal
being empathetic gets you only taken advantage of.

Some 3. World worker got cancer and dies in 5 months , while Samantha 38g dosnt even know who this lowlife Is . And gets Spoiled Just because .

This world Is Luck and Selfishness .
:feelsrope:

Taking it too far. I don't care about what happens to foids and most normies and shit, but I don't believe in complete and utter apathy as a man. Obviously you can't be a doormat and allow people to walk over you, nor should you ever trust normies but I'm not gonna force myself to not have the slightest empathy for a child being tortured to death. Its a sick, rotten world and there's really only bad people and worse people, admittedly, but I see not point in going out of my way to make it worse. I just couldn't do it, its just not who i am
Complete apathy is depression you cant be that and live healthy and happy.

As you said try to be good but not a doormat be good to good people only

It's scary realizing how many cases like this are going to happen this generation.

So many young girls being force fed feminism, these girls hate men and want us to suffer.

They, many of them single mothers due to their own reckless stupidity, will despise their male children and want to inflict pain on them.

Tbh the only people a foid is capable of loving is her children.
If a foid has no maternal instinct, it means she is incapable of empathy, so she should be given the chair immediately, as well as other sociopaths.

Empathy is manipulation. The most manipulative gender strikes again.

It's scary realizing how many cases like this are going to happen this generation.

So many young girls being force fed feminism, these girls hate men and want us to suffer.

They, many of them single mothers due to their own reckless stupidity, will despise their male children and want to inflict pain on them.
It has always happened. Women have been sacrificing children since time immemorial. Nothing has changed. Don’t believe media and blame a generation for this. This is what women are. This is who women are.

im amazed by the fact that everyday foids commits hundreds of crimes and normies are still bluepilled

Can men be better parents than foids given the chance?
Only men can be parents. Fathers are not usually "permissive" unless corrupted by a desire to please a foid --- cuckoldry or white-knightism.

Foids are not parents, those things are baby-plopping devices only. To demand a foid raise a kid is like giving a baby to a wolf. Yes, sometimes a wolf does raise a human child, but it's never optimal.

Most mothers have such a strong love for their children :feelsclown:. To see what you did to your own child... Only thing I can come up with is horrific."
ALL FOIDS want to treat autistic males just like this foid did to this autistic kid: torture to death.

The strongest force in the universe is the hatred foids have for autistic males.

Fucking bitch should be gutted but clown normie fags won`t allow it

There must be a rational explanation for this. Women are never cruel to men for no reason. She must have found out her son was a misogynistic incel. :soy: