Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Personality pill] Guy serving 36 years for raping and almost murdering his gf gets engaged

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
4E74C6B000000578-5982047-image-m-45_1532345318165.jpg

10+ teeth missing btw

4E82A50900000578-5982047-image-m-53_1532345382457.jpg

But at least he doesnt post mean things about women online

Jonathan Koppenhaver, aka War Machine, was jailed for life for attacking ex-girlfriend Christy Mack in 2014 after finding her in bed with another man

based

The pair then got engaged in February after Koppenhaver wrote her a poem

just write a poem theory

Just be primal and violent

Just beat your girlfriend to death theory

Don't get personality confused with morality, when people talk about having a good personality they mean they are sociable and entertaining. If a women dates a man because of his fun personality that doesn't make her a good person, she still discriminates against boring autists or mental cels

Facemogs me, bodymogs me, tattoomogs me.

It's not worth it ruining your life to get hybristophilic pussy. I don't want crazy women who love psychopaths around me.

THis guy has a anti-feminist blog lol. This guy is fucking primal and has anger issues but he's ghetto redpilled when it comes to men's problems

Don't get personality confused with morality, when people talk about having a good personality they mean they are sociable and entertaining. If a women dates a man because of his fun personality that doesn't make her a good person, she still discriminates against boring autists or mental cels
Normies tell us we are incel because we are hateful and misogynistic.

Thaz wy u are inkwell. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

What a personality. He had a moment inkwell. Get over it.

darktrihardmaxxing only works if you have the looks

raping and almost murdering his gf
It doesn't seem clear that Christy Mack and Jon Koppenhaver were still dating in 2014 when this happened (they were dating in 2013)

Christy was with Corey Thomas at the time so she was probably fucking him and Jon came for revenge.

I also question what evidence there is he tried to sexually assault her. Do you normally do that with another guy in the room you're in the middle of fighting with? Sounds like BS

Makes me wonder how much damage to Christy came from War Machine directly and how much might just be other causes like tripping and smashing her face or Corey hitting her as he tried to escape WM.

If we view violence against foids as occasionally empathizable then it actually wouldn't be 'bad personality' for WM to do it if she was a bad person, in which case we can't fault a foid who doesn't punish WM for seeking justice.

ik people hate Chad for this but ngl beating up da bitch is ALWAYS based.

he thought she was alexis texas and chimped out when he saw her video
just beat the shit out of her brutally then realized its not really her oopsie poopsie monkeyman made a mistakeypoo

Life sentence? How shitty lawyers did the guy have?

I've read his blog and he is quite based and blackpilled and high iq also
ik people hate Chad for this but ngl beating up da bitch is ALWAYS based.

Last edited:
He has a better personality than us

God, women are stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back