Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Peru is not that bad

Isn't that last foid literally committing public indecency? :feelswhat:

These same foids will be whining about the delusion that is 'feminism', to be sure; though I don't know what this says about Peru as a whole. :society:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

These same foids will be whining about the delusion that is 'feminism', to be sure; though I don't know what this says about Peru as a whole. :society:
i don't think feminists consider boobs as nudity . they think they're doing everyone around them a favor by not wearing a bra or shirt

stop watching these mind numbing tiktok videos

All of them are hookers. Is literally a hooker plaza in Peru. The tiktok channel is called "Babidi" due to the joke of Babidi and Majin Buu going hookers.

But think about it. They are offering their sex for some pennies while their western landwhale counterparts are making a living with OnlyFans.

Therefore, you can get something funny for some pennies in Peru.

have thought about lima. only thing that turns me off about it is its one of the most heavy air polluted cities in the world

JBW juggernaut law will thrive there soon

I found some of them very hot for being street hookers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back