Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peter Rodger was a good father

He should've driven him to a concert with Stacies and chads on the day of Retribution.:feelsYall:

If he was a good father, he wouldn’t have fucked an ugly noodlewhore to birth a subhuman abomination like elliot and kept letting it live.

he was a retard jfl
ended up killing incels like himself rather than what he hated the most

He severely neglected Elliot and treated his White son with much more affection.

His father gave him a luxury childhood. He tried to teach him how to survive in western society.
His mom is the reason behind his disaster, she gave him shit genetics, she brainwashed him to be obsessed with white race.

This is the same father who claimed his son was jealous of him, when he was an Asian chasing failure.

He's part of the reason Elliot grew up retarded. People don't don't to understand that throwing material goods at your hapa son doesn't equal to parenting them.

He was a shit father, a shit business man, and a shit human being. He had to resort to running jbw game, and even then, he got cucked. His daughters a whore and his only remaining son is human garbage just like him.

Last edited:
His father gave him a luxury childhood. He tried to teach him how to survive in western society.
His mom is the reason behind his disaster, she gave him shit genetics, she brainwashed him to be obsessed with white race.
This.

If he was a good father, he wouldn’t have fucked an ugly noodlewhore to birth a subhuman abomination like elliot and kept letting it live.
This is the same father who claimed his son was jealous of him, when he was an Asian chasing failure.
both his parents have shit genetics and wtf his mom never taught his about that
his dad literally had to resort to betabuxx AND jbw... pathetic
jfl how
show literally one example
He told to Elliot that he can go to a brothel in Las Vegas but Elliot rather to believe in bluepilled fantasies.
JUST HAVE SEX IT'LL FIX FUCKING EVERYTHING
JUST IGNORE A LIFETIME OF BEING TREATED LIKE HORSESHIT AND DRIVE TO ANOTHER STATE FOR A FEW MINUTES OF OVERPRICED BAD SEX

View: https://youtu.be/xqIpYMJscVc?t=189

Last edited:
This. And also he was the reason why Elliot went all in with nothing to lose is because he fucked a gookwhore who kept poisoning his mind.

he was a retard jfl
ended up killing incels like himself rather than what he hated the most
Exactly, and yet people still frame it as an act of "violence against woman". Imagine being some ricecel trying to ascend through studymaxxing and then getting murdered by your hapacel roommate in a fit of rage.

He's part of the reason Elliot grew up retarded. People don't don't to understand that throwing material goods at your hapa son doesn't equal to parenting them.

He was a shit father, a shit business man, and a shit human being. He had to resort to running jbw game, and even then, he got cucked. His daughters a whore and his only remaining son is human garbage just like him.
Holy fuck. :feelsbadman:

both his parents have shit genetics and wtf his mom never taught his about that
his dad literally had to resort to betabuxx AND jbw... pathetic
His father is white. ER was jealous of his father looks.
His father is normie by white standards so he just played JBW in East Asia.

ER brother has Caucasian features more similar to his father

jfl how
show literally one example

ER had a nice car, access to expensive university, travelling, his father career gave him the chance to be in high class places etc

View attachment 486922

View attachment 486924

View attachment 486925

ER had a nice car, access to expensive university, travelling, his father career gave him the chance to be in high class places etc

View attachment 486926
His mother career too. She was dating with George Lucas

His other brother, Jazz Rodger, is more caucassian:

Last edited:

HIS FATHER WAS A LITERALLY A UGLY AS SHIT CARROTTOP BETABUXX ER MOGGED HIS FATHER
YOU'RE INSANE IF YOU THINK WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT THIS SHITSTAIN BRITBONG
READ THE EMAILS
his car wasn't that expensive
his university costs less than many private schools
his father was broke as shit
you think he wants to be there?
he looks uncomfortable as shit like he's only there for his fraud of a father
what fucking pleasure in life does one get from walking there

His mother career too. She was dating with George Lucas
View attachment 486928

His other brother, Jazz Rodger, is more caucassian:
View attachment 486929
His mother is a bitch, she hates her Asian heritage, she brainwashed him to obsessed with whites that is why he only wanted blonde chicks.
HIS FATHER WAS A LITERALLY A UGLY AS SHIT CARROTTOP BETABUXX ER MOGGED HIS FATHER
YOU'RE INSANE IF YOU THINK WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT THIS SHITSTAIN BRITBONG
READ THE EMAILS
He is ugly as old man but he probably was better looking when he was young
Also ugly white is handsome in the eyes of ethnics
He is tall with colored eyes and white skin that is enough for ethnic whores to worship him.

his car wasn't that expensive
his university costs less than many private schools
his father was broke as shit
His car was expensive for someone on his age
His university is expensive compared to other ones in other regions
He was in California. Living there itself is luxury.

you think he wants to be there?
he looks uncomfortable as shit like he's only there for his fraud of a father
what fucking pleasure in life does one get from walking there
Being there brings him fame.
Girls like attention. He had status so he could use his fame to attract girls.
He was retarded blue pilled normie who didn't understand female nature.
He was a victim of his whore mom who brainwashed him to worship whites even his standards on females were blonde chicks. He could have ethnic or low tier white beckie.

Last edited:
JBW still keep producing Hapa mongrels with gook foids too
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The Hapa Pill is too real
:feelsjuice:

he did that because he wanted to fit in
He thought blonde hair is more beautiful

“My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful. My parents agreed to let me do it, and father took me to a hair salon on Mulholland Drive in Woodland Hills.

in his manifesto he said he was disappointed because the other kids didnt recognize his “coolness”

I don't know why he was ever revered as a saint tbh. ER was just a retard mentalcel
He thought blonde hair is more beautiful

“My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful. My parents agreed to let me do it, and father took me to a hair salon on Mulholland Drive in Woodland Hills.

in his manifesto he said he was disappointed because the other kids didnt recognize his “coolness”
Why he talking like zuko

He was a good , he got Elliot a beemer. But Elliot avenged for himself and the people who were lied to and made fun of. He reclaimed his dignity and gave the whores what they deserved.

He should've driven him to a concert with Stacies and chads on the day of Retribution.:feelsYall:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
he wanted an actual gf not just sex gigatard, Elliot knew what was up
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

His mother is a bitch, she hates her Asian heritage, she brainwashed him to obsessed with whites that is why he only wanted blonde chicks.

He is ugly as old man but he probably was better looking when he was young
Also ugly white is handsome in the eyes of ethnics
He is tall with colored eyes and white skin that is enough for ethnic whores to worship him.

His car was expensive for someone on his age
His university is expensive compared to other ones in other regions
He was in California. Living there itself is luxury.

Being there brings him fame.
Girls like attention. He had status so he could use his fame to attract girls.
He was retarded blue pilled normie who didn't understand female nature.
He was a victim of his whore mom who brainwashed him to worship whites even his standards on females were blonde chicks. He could have ethnic or low tier white beckie.
I had blackpilled knowledge but his conclusions were bluepilled like most guys on this forum that rather to wait a virgin foid that will never exist than fuck whores in a brothel.

Ha! Ha! The dude I quoted made a comical reply. I found the reply funny for some reason to be honest.

ER was a narcissist with a shitty family. If the US had any form of mental health support, he would have probably never killed anyone but the US is a hellhole of greed and for-profit medical care.