Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Petition to grant BrazilianSigma saint status.

Grant sainthood to BrazilianSigma?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • JFL wtf is this post you weeb bastard

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
I'm going to be honest here buddies, in some polls on this website people have said they've had girlfriends and consensual sex with a human female.

All these incels are fakecels, and we've got quite a few bans in our membership.

These days it's hard to determine who is really a truecel, that is except for one man pewpew.

BrazilianSmegma

I mean, realistically what normie would spend every waking four of the day making fun of virgins over the internet on REDDIT? He has been one of the most active users and the incel community, and I believe he is worthy of saint status personally pewpew.

Though I could be wrong, what are your thoughts pewpew?

Only if soyzillian repents to blackops2cel himself. Then we will think about it.

He is the truest of cels, but I don't want a cucked saint
Smegma is clearly retarded, fuck him tbh

Last edited:
Jfl no peew peeew

Hell no, our saints need to be based.
Smegma isn’t based.
May death visit him.

Hell no, our saints need to be based.
Smegma isn’t based.
May death visit him.
Yeah he isn't based,

But this man stalked us all day on CHRISTMAS AND VALENTINES DAY, if that isn't truecel then I don't know what is pewpew.

He's iconic to the incel community pewpew.

The truest of incels, Blackpill Herald, st.bo2cel favourite, those are his titles

Thought already seen this yesterday, one has to be blackpilled to post this much blackpill

He deserves special status, not just saint

St.Bo2cel will always be my favourite
OG saints (from the old incel sub) are always the most based.

r/shortcels tried to make another saint but he turned up cucked recently pewpew.

He is probably the biggest truecel out there. Idk if he deserves the saint status though. If anything he deserves to be the saint of cuckolds.

He's a truecel