Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pewdiepie Birthed a Child

i watched lots of his videos when i was young but now he's a father and not funny anymore
he should just quit youtube now and go do something else with his life
his videos aren't worth shit anymore

i watched lots of his videos when i was young but now he's a father and not funny anymore

he had to resort to geomaxxing and getting some filthy italian whore instead of a nordic woman. he also was very famous and rich and all he got is just some rat faced shitalian lol.

ngl just look at her with no make up
Marzia Bisognin without makeup. Still beautiful! - 9GAG

yup, rat faced
she's also dying her hair to be dirty blonde and while her nordic husband have blue eyed she have shit dark eyes and mutt hair.
he would never manage to get a nordic whore, he had to resort to importing a wife from the south

Why do you have a real foid as your avi, some half paki...

Why do you have a real foid as your avi...
because proudweeb keeps deleting every thread i post this woman in
he will delete like 5 or 6 omre when he comes back online
no doxxing rule

After he said nigger he became obsessed with being safe and wholesome.

This man ruined an entire generation.

he had to resort to geomaxxing and getting some filthy italian whore instead of a nordic woman. he also was very famous and rich and all he got is just some rat faced shitalian lol.
True waste of good genes he shoud've at least Surrogacy maxxed to keep his bloodline pure

No, he simply showed us their nature.
The same applies to pretty much the entirety of YouTube’s audience. Children end up growing friendless and as a result they cling onto parasocialmaxxing and getting attached to a bunch of fucking random men in their 20s on YouTube. It’s disgusting.

Fuck I hate this guy. His content was utter trash.