Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW pff women ahahahahaa

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
trannies are truly mental ill :feelsugh:
Msg 1001897772445 172338

i wonder why the tranny suicide rate is so high :feelsPop:

I regret clicking on that:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I legit almost vomited

Trannies are abominations. There's literally nothing else you can say. These women who want to be men so bad because our soyciety endorses sex changes at the whim of a hormonal teenager get what they deserve. Why would you ever want to be a man anyway? Being a man is like losing the lottery. Our gynocentric soyciety is so rigged against men that being one is like signing your own death warrant (of course, these trannies sign their own death warrants by ACKKKKKing themselves because of what abominations they turn into post-surgery). Literally just be a woman. I really don't get it.

FpHMayaX0AE7Och

So fucking disgusting :feelspuke:
These people are far more mentally ill than your average psych ward inmate, yet they're just walking around free. Crazy.

watching ftm detransitioners is solid lifefuel, just when you think women can't possibly fuck in a way that meaningfully affects their quality of life, their innate state of mental illness finds a way

So fucking disgusting :feelspuke:
These people are far more mentally ill than your average psych ward inmate, yet they're just walking around free. Crazy.
Woman are barely If Not at all judged .

They Get a Pass on Most Things .

Why do I have the compulsion to put ketchup and mustard on that thing?