Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PhD's effect on SMV?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

Has anyone else here decided to go the academic route in life? If so, what has that done to your SMV? For example: do girls suddenly perk up when you mention that you're getting a doctorate? Degree is still cope but curious what you think??

-10 point to SMV, but if you're incel doesn't matter as your SMV is non existant

For a nonchad it will make you a top tier betabux for an aging 30+ year old roastie looking for marriage

Assuming your PHD translates to a High Income level job

el2X6AVo-w-dF7VFdvgIi_lCOUUayLeh1xCEXzA24kQ.jpg

Redpillcomics4.jpg

I know it's only relevant to betabuxxing that's why I'm just quitting during a MS
Actually it's better for you to continue.
At least you can use women as well... just don't fall in love.
You can use a power/superior position to get sex, maybe it'll not be as good as genuine sex but at least its what we got.

They only care how much money you have/make,
and if your job is high status

Has anyone else here decided to go the academic route in life? If so, what has that done to your SMV? For example: do girls suddenly perk up when you mention that you're getting a doctorate? Degree is still cope but curious what you think??
if you get a PHd you will have sex :foidSoy:

I envy people who are even able to think education would help their success with women. When you're rejected at a glance for having shit looks is when you know no degree will help you one bit.

I have a PhD in niggerology and it never helped me get pussy :waitwhat:

Actually it's better for you to continue.
At least you can use women as well... just don't fall in love.
You can use a power/superior position to get sex, maybe it'll not be as good as genuine sex but at least its what we got.
Jfl
Don't even bother, this dude is always crying about how he's not even betabuxx material