Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Phenotypes which produce the most robust people in the world (these groups are naturally Chad-like)

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Borreby

Physical traits​

The typical Borreby is tall and an meso-endomorph, rarely ectomorph. The typical Borreby is blonde-haired and blue-eyed, though brown haired and brown eyed individuals exist as well. The type is mildly brachycephalic, with a flat, wide and robust forehead, often found with a strong brow ridge. They also have large heads.

Location​

Scandinavia (especially Denmark and Norway), Iceland, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, the British isles, Switzerland, Austria

Dalofaelid

Physical traits​

Dalofaelids are tall and mesomorphic. Rugged features with thick necks and broad shoulders. Mesocephalic and quite large-headed. The forehead is steep and short, with strong brow ridge and deep-set eyes. Facial features are also lateral. The face is wide with forward grown maxilliary facial features and angular and broad jaw. Nose is narrow, leptorrhine and usually straight but can be convex at times.

Location​

Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria

Brunn

Physical traits​

Like the Dalo-Faelid type, Brünns are typically tall, broad-shouldered, and large-headed, with big bones and heavy musculature. In its unmixed form the type is usually quite easily distinguished from other local varieties, such as the shorter-statured, more gracile and more leptomorphic Keltic Nordid, with which it is cohabitant.

Location​

Most of British Isles (especially Scotland & Ireland), parts of Scandinavia (Iceland, Tydal & Dalarna)

Last edited:
The west african negro male is the strongest race of man on earth

just be celtic/germanic chad theory:bigbrain:

ok so do you look southern european or arabic
arabic for sure although there are a lot of white passing people sometimes even with blue/green eyes where i'm from(tunisia)

Since when do we agree that foids preferences determine superior men? I'm superior as fuck and they hate me.

Racial psuedoscience

Damn i always knew he had red hair but didn't know he was that tall.
How do you know him are you a sandcel who's familiar with arabic football players:feelshehe:
i am a currycel but a passionate fan of soccer.btw which team are you supporting this world cup apart from Tunisia?

Last edited:
i am a currycel but a passionate fan of soccer
Not beach volleyball :feelshehe::feelshehe::ahegao::ahegao:

Not beach volleyball :feelshehe::feelshehe::ahegao::ahegao:
Cant stand volleyball or basketball.manlets like me have no chance in playing both of these games which are only reserved for tallfags

Cant stand volleyball or basketball.manlets like me have no chance in playing both of these games which are only reserved for tallfags
Bro its not about playing, its about watching them, if you get what I mean. :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

i am a currycel but a passionate fan of soccer.btw which team are you supporting this world cup apart from Tunisia?
argentina and brazil because have the highest chance of winning the world cup but if it was argentina vs brazil i'll support argentina

Last edited: