Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Phillies lose world series

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
The Phillies lost the world series which means that that one Incel who bet $1000+ on them won’t get what he deserves. Also I just fucking hate houston. I hope it gets the Hiroshima treatment.

I’m going on a hunger strike because of this.

Kek I remember that thread

The Phillies lost the world series which means that that one Incel who bet $1000+ on them won’t get what he deserves. Also I just fucking hate houston. I hope it gets the Hiroshima treatment.

I’m going on a hunger strike because of this.
Kek.

That nigger, Dusty Baker, just made you lose $1,000+.

That nigger, Dusty Baker, just made you lose $1,000+.
I hate him. He needs to burn. It wasn’t me who lost a thousand dollars. I don’t have anywhere near that much to spare. But I’m still pissed. houston is a fraud city that needs to be nuked.

I hate him. He needs to burn. It wasn’t me who lost a thousand dollars. I don’t have anywhere near that much to spare. But I’m still pissed. houston is a fraud city that needs to be nuked.
Major League Baseball needs to make sure the Astros didn’t cheat - ah fuck it, Harper was the only great player on Philly anyway.

Major League Baseball needs to make sure the Astros didn’t cheat - ah fuck it, Harper was the only great player on Philly anyway.
They cheated in 2017 and got away with it because money, it won’t be any different this year

Fucking lifefuel. Fuck Philly. I hate philly