Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel phytoestrogen overload, some cuck showing off his girlfriend's son's 'Stranger Things' cosplay reaches the frontpage of reddit (50k updoots)

Hippo_mouth_opening.jpg
whale-Brydes-mouth-open-Doug-Perrine-570x375.ashx

Fucking lol is he norwooding already :feelshaha:

Cuck gets eviscerated:

He is probably in an open relationship with his wifes son.

Killer hairline tbh

Hello mcdaddies, do you copy?
Yeti, do you copy?
Over.

54,000 upvotes holy shit. Cucks galore.

I feel sorry for mixed kids. They always seem to be fucked physically or mentally and sometimes both.
Most of them have identity issues as well. 90% of the mixed people I've talked to at some point wished they were one race/ethnicity

Let's not rip on the kid, he did nothing wrong.

He'll be on here soon enough
Cope.
He'll be ,a drag queen and get a high paying job of reading stories to pre-school toddlers. prolly will be in a polyamorous gender fluid relationships with some soyfag

Looks like a beaner child.

"Once, you must destroy the wall with your telekinesis superpower - Only then will we able to cross the border".
Also:

Using that poor balding gender neutral for validation on reddit. I can't imagine the sad life of that moron.

edit : I wish the father of that kid, would see the picture and beat the shit of that redditor.

Unreal, that poor kid is being raised by degenerates...

Mommy is a whore who chose poorly so now his real dad is gone.

Mommy is likely some leftist cunt who fills his developing mind with feminist bullshit.

Mommy dresses him up in girls clothing.

He's being raised by some pathetic betabuxx numale cuck soyboy, great role model there.

This cuck is probly not the first in his life, mommy probly gets a new beta every month or has them on a rotation. So this kid is constantly around new strange men, he sees them coming and going, confusion is all he knows.

He's Biracial so even more confusion for him, thanks mom!

Mommy is a degenerate whore who in all likelihood didn't have a father figure around so being fatherless is normalized for her and now her kid.

He's balding at age 11, he's already a NW3 so game over once you hit puberty.

He's ethnic looking so double game over, thanks for racemixing mom!

This should easily qualify as child abuse but in today's cucked society it's praised as "good parenting". It's sickening and hilarious at the same time, these idiot cucks are a joke everyone is laughing at them. I've said it before, cucks are a lower form of life than cockroaches.

Degeneracy has won, please nuke the west already.

I’m glad it’s not honey nut Cheerios he’s holding.

Would have to abandon my favorite cereal. :feelsbadman:
Good looking mixed people are ridiculously fetishized a lot nowadays though.

I want to believe that the dude that posted this is a troll, just let me believe.

imagine being a cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back