Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic. Kamala's daughter is a "model"

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Th 283882946

Why does she look oddly like a Jew? :feelssus:

JFL at this level of a foid being legitimately considered "model"-tier; likely her connections and hypergamy landing her this extreme example of foid privilege also known as a modeling job... :feelsclown:

JFL at this level of a foid being legitimately considered "model"-tier; likely her connections and hypergamy landing her this extreme example of foid privilege also known as a modeling job... :feelsclown:
A better question is...

" why does it look White? "

I should have clarified step daughter.

If she’s a model I’m a model.
Also proof that strong jaw is not everything.

I feel like this is a good time to remind everyone (even though it is not relevant to Ella's parentage - Kamala has not given birth to a baby as far as I'm aware) that Kamala Harris has no black ancestry.

Kamala Harris's father is not her mom's husband Donald J. Harris as advertised - it it her mom's teacher Howard K. Schachman.

I do think that Donald J. Harris did father Kamala's younger (half) sister Maya Harris though - you can see it in her coloring.

Ella Emhoff has a Jewish dad - her father Doug Emhoff (Kamala's husband) is Jewish.

A better question is...
" why does it look White? "

You guys realize Kamala is only her stepmom, right?

Ella Emhoff's biological mother is Doug Emhoff's first wife Kerstin Mackin