Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Pick one. You can't have it both ways.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Most people here complain and whine about foids all day and wish they get raped but at the same time complain and whine about rapeefugees.
Which one is it? do you want foids to be raped or not? Pick one. You can't have it both ways.
I'm specifcally talking about cumskin stormcels and self hating cumskin worshipping ethnics, this thread will probably melt their NPC stormcel chip.

Last edited:
I'm not apart of either of these groups so it doesn't apply to me. :feelzez:

Defending any foid is pathetic and cucked so I choose the first option :feelshmm:

I'm not apart of either of these groups so it doesn't apply to me. :feelzez:
I'm specifcally talking about cumskin stormcels and self hating cumskin worshipping ethnics, this thread will probably melt their NPC stormcel chip.

Anything that hurts Europeans is fine with me

I haven't seen any stormfrontcels complaining about refugees specifically raping women; I've only seen the alt-right and some tradcons do that. Then again, I am a graycel so I might have missed something.

I haven't seen any stormfrontcels complaining about refugees
there's literally a thread that was posted 30 minutes ago about refugees and its filled with stormcels seethings and whining like foids, I think you commented on it too
Stormcels and self hating ethnicels are pathetic faggots.
true
Anything that hurts Europeans is fine with me
anything that hurts anyone is fine with me

I don't wish rape on anyone, nor am I afraid of the brown people.

I don't want foids to be raped.

Don’t want them to have sex with others when I am readily available it’s not fair

Because I simply don't want to get robbed or killed by them because they don't think of autochthonous men as better than their female counterparts.

Refugees don’t just do anything to women. They fuck up EVERYONE.

refugees are literally bad for everyone but them. They vote liberal giving women more rights, they actively destroy the quality of life making things in general terrible, they destroy the social security net so if you ever need govt assistance you’re fucked, AND they take your money. They destroy the home countries heritage and culture, replace it with Jewish modernism and racially destroy nations as well and disrupt the Homogeny.

If you do not want your area to literally turn into a third world state, you oppose refugees and immigration. It’s not a foid thing, not everything is about women. It’s about you and your objective quality of life. Stop being disingenuous, or I guess you can’t because shit like honesty and integrity are white traits.

Last edited:
Exactly. :yes::yes::yes: Id rather see all ragefugees thrown into a rancor pit while shouting alhamdulillah than see a stacy raped.

Exactly. :yes::yes::yes: Id rather see all ragefugees thrown into a rancor pit while shouting alhamdulillah than see a stacy raped.
I would rape stacy myself

refugees are literally bad for everyone but them. They vote liberal giving women more rights, they actively destroy the quality of life making things in general terrible, they destroy the social security net so if you ever need govt assistance you’re fucked, AND they take your money. They destroy the home countries heritage and culture, replace it with Jewish modernism and racially destroy nations as well and disrupt the Homogeny.

If you do not want your area to literally turn into a third world state, you oppose refugees and immigration. It’s not a foid thing, not everything is about women. It’s about you and your objective quality of life.
This tbh. In England the entire country is basically Conservative now EXCEPT the places where refugees have completely taken over like London and other places which are Old School Left Wing (workers rights, unions etc) which is something that has been abandoned for woke shit. And the reason most of the country is Conservative is people are sick of the fucking refugee shit.

And now the left wing parties specifically pander to anti racism, misogyny, and LGBT garbage when all of these groups are given literal free money in this country and illegal immigrants are being put up in hotels. Worst part is the Conservatives don't even want to push back on this shit and are a bunch of do nothings even though they have a massive majority.

Wishing rape on women is spergy, stupid cope and rapefugees should be shot (to death) if they cross the border.

I agree with OP that only retards would want 1 and not the other.

Your view on rape and rapeefugees are a false dichotomy, I support rapefugees raping the sluts who advocate for hypergamy and whore themselves around. I don't support Rape itself, as in raping some random girl and at any time a tyrone or chaddam felt like it .
It’s not a foid thing, not everything is about women. It’s about you and your objective quality of life
Basically this. I certainly don't want rape to be a norm if I ever ascended or lived in a tight traditional community.

Low iQ thread.:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I'll bring out some stormcel shit here....

Fuck refugees and fuck immigration at this point. If there are still poor people on the the street (who are almost always white) and people struggling WHO WERE BORN HERE then what the hell is a country doing inviting sand niggers over here from other shit holes in and giving them benefits?? Make sure everything is right at home first.

Also all these fucking shitskins clump together and advocate for each other. Entire industries are becoming non-white. It used to be if you had an obvious sand nigger Paki name on your resume you'd be looked over. Now if you have an obvious white (and male) name you are looked over because DiVeRsItY quota

I'll bring out some stormcel shit here....

Fuck refugees and fuck immigration at this point. If there are still poor people on the the street (who are almost always white) and people struggling WHO WERE BORN HERE then what the hell is a country doing inviting sand niggers over here from other shit holes in and giving them benefits?? Make sure everything is right at home first.

Also all these fucking shitskins clump together and advocate for each other. Entire industries are becoming non-white. It used to be if you had an obvious sand nigger Paki name on your resume you'd be looked over. Now if you have an obvious white (and male) name you are looked over because DiVeRsItY quota
you can whine and complain about it all day tbh it still won't stop, your cumskin kind is controlled like cattle and votes for the same politicians that invite the refugees you're complaining about

there's literally a thread that was posted 30 minutes ago about refugees and its filled with stormcels seethings and whining like foids, I think you commented on it too
That's why I also said "specifically raping women" - because I remembered that thread and I wanted to clarify that it doesn't count. Just because stormfrontcels hate refugees doesn't mean they hate them because they rape foids. There's another reason for stormfrontcels to hate them - causing chaos and draining taxpayer money, which harms everyone, not only foids. If it's for that reason alone then it isn't hypocritical.

Here's the real hypocrisy: Incels tend to hate normies (or at least have good reasons to hate them). Stormfrontcels hate refugees. Refugees are the physical manifestation of normies' karma coming to make them pay.

Last edited:
I don't want foids to be raped.
Cuck

If you do not want your area to literally turn into a third world state, you oppose refugees and immigration. It’s not a foid thing, not everything is about women. It’s about you and your objective quality of life. Stop being disingenuous, or I guess you can’t because shit like honesty and integrity are white traits.
Rapefugees are bad for lower class workers as the Rapefugees still jobs.

That's why I also said "specifically raping women" - because I remembered that thread and I wanted to clarify that it doesn't count. Just because stormfrontcels hate refugees doesn't mean they hate them because they rape foids. There's another reason for stormfrontcels to hate them - causing chaos and draining taxpayer money, which harms everyone, not only foids. If it's for that reason alone then it isn't hypocritical.

Here's the real hypocrisy: Incels tend to hate normies (or at least have good reasons to hate them). Stormfrontcels hate refugees. Refugees are the physical manifestation of normies' karma coming to make them pay.
this thread just proved how many "blackpilled" stormcucks are still bluepilled and still feel bad about their precious cumskin kween being hurt

you can whine and complain about it all day tbh it still won't stop, your cumskin kind is controlled like cattle and votes for the same politicians that invite the refugees you're complaining about
What kind of dumb ass claim is that? I vote for the most obscure people possible and immigration is not on their list.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back