Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Pick your crazy gf

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Ill pick the ASSAULT one, she looks like she will bite my dick off in a blowjob and ill die from excessive bleeding, win win situation

A killed a man while drunk driving please

"Homocide with 3d printed gun", because I always wanted to have on of those printers to play with :owo:

why does this one have a chad jawline?

"Homocide with 3d printed gun", because I always wanted to have on of those printers to play with :owo:
Bruh I saw that on the picture and thought “did she print it herself?”

Bruh I saw that on the picture and thought “did she print it herself?”
tbh that tatoo makes me wonder if she works as a killer for hire, which would be great, because I could be the stay at home husband :feelscomfy:

I like all of the ones on the right column but my favorite has got to be this one:

Her crime is heinous though, so for her crimes she should be executed but before that given to me so I can forcefully impregnate her (in SIMS4).

Last edited:
tbh that tatoo makes me wonder if she works as a killer for hire, which would be great, because I could be the stay at home husband :feelscomfy:
Oh shit, I thought that was just dirt on her face. Your attention to detail will undoubtedly make you an expert waifu picker.

None, they all deserve execution except the first 2 in the middle row. The rest are too dangerous and playing with people’s lives.

Public intoxication/fake ID and impaired driving

None, they all deserve execution except the first 2 in the middle row. The rest are too dangerous and playing with people’s lives.
Let us fuck and cum in them before they get executed, that should be part of the punishment

Killed a man while drunk driving. We can be intoxicated together.

It would be worship to say I'd fuck any of these women.

I bet my eye and teeth that none of these cunts served any prison time.
Foids who break the law get let off so easy. While men will rot in prison for a couple of years and be named and shamed on social media by holier than thou, hypocritical moralfags

Fake id because underage :feelsaww:

Impaired Driving and Marijuana Possession

Fake ID
Nice blonde, she has a perfect genetic

i take the drunk driver

Probably bottom right since it's more fitting of me although I wouldn't ever drink and drive.

Gimme a loyal one. She can be crazy, don't care.

Killed a man while drunk driving.

Wp3724129 experiment wallpapers

I like the middle one or theft

Neither one of them

Just say which one you'd prefer the most (physically in terms of attraction)

That's worship. Can't say "That woman is hottest, I wanna fuck her."

Blond girl in the middle

I'd drink from the toilet top center shits in.

Black foid is very hot too.

Realistically I'd go with black foid or bottom center. Other ones are too crazy or ugly.

this is my preference by numbers...i seriously don't want stupid ass drivers so except them anyone is fine

I'll take all except the 2 ugly ethnigs

These 4:

Public Intoxication and fake id, killed a man while drunk driving, and the two DUIs.