Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture this. The year is 1999.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Earth awaits destiny as the fated day draws near. The fatal error of current day calendar data calculation, and the collapse of computer infrastructure, colloquially known as "The Millennium Bug."

December is awfully cold this year, as you walk the somber city streets. Dread hangs over the world, the collective breath is held. Mere weeks, days away from midnight, Year 2000. Families load up their Dodge Caravans with supplies and make for the wilds. You stop to listen. Not too close, so they don't get suspicious and take you for a looter. A young boy worries "Mummy? Are we going to die?"

"Yes, hun... :cryfeels: " says Mummy.

No. You won't let it end like this. The mighty cry of all humanity roars within you. Time... to kick it! You run home and hastily spin into your seat before your state of the art AMD K6 MMX desktop. You punch in some numbers. An AOL Messenger window comes up. You are now speaking with the Millennium Bug.

aoIncel: It ends tonight. I'm coming for you.
Millennium Bug: IMPETUOUS MORTAL - WE OFFER YOU PEACE - FROM THE BURDEN OF LIVING - GO AND REST FOREVER

You punch in some numbers. Your computer boots into Matrix code.

What weapons, gear, and theme song do you load for yourself in The Construct before you dive into the World Wide Web and fight the Millennium Bug?

I was a baby.

I wish I was in 1999

This is the you that was around in 1999 and smart enough to use a computer.
I grab an FN FAL and some brushstroke camo shorts and prepare myself for the boogaloo.

How many of these will you keep doing?

Final Fantasy VIII was put up for sale in 1999

What weapons, gear, and theme song do you load for yourself in The Construct before you dive into the World Wide Web and fight the Millennium Bug?
weapons? Some firearms, some medieval melee weapons
gear? bullet proof armor, stab proof armor, also surgery to make me Chad
theme song? Tough coice between E1M1 from DOOM and the Matrix song ngl

I wish it all ended there in all honesty

I was 5 and would’ve died happy

So it's 1999? In that case, a Savage 67H pump-action shotgun, Hi Point 9mm carbine, TEC-DC9 Mini, Stevens 311D double-barrel shotgun, dozens of pipe bombs, dozens of CO2 cartridge bombs, and 2 20lb propane tanks.

1999 was a good year. Donkey Kong 64, SEGA Dreamcast, Sonic Adventure, Quake III Arena. one helluva year for gaming.