Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Picture this

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
Now I know we all claim it's over yadayada but let's be real some of you will make it out of inceldom, especially you Caucasian kiddies. So imagine yourself having found that one girl that likes you. A virgin girl at that. You believe this girl is genuine since she has shown no signs whatsoever of being like ALL modern holes. Finally you decide to go on a date, you pick her up in your nice Honda Prelude and on your way to the KFC you notice a Toyota Quantum (taxi) tailing you until eventually the taxi driver signals you to stop. Being in a good mood you decide to oblige and pull over, maybe the guy is lost, maybe he wants a snap of your sweet sweet Honda Prelude you convince yourself. All's you care about is later on tonight, you and your woman going all the way, finally you will remove this burden of being involuntarily celibate. Suddenly you realise that the taxi driver looks like these types:
09adfa7f0689442d88f66be4803d6ac4

Oh boy here comes trouble you think. You proceed to open the windows of your Prelude, and the man calmly asks what you are doing with his property. "This sweet Honda Prelude is mine good sir!" you reply but before the man could explain further your girl squeals like a pig about to be slaughtered. I'm sorry she screams and don't kill us she cries. Now things begin making sense for you. This guy is not here for the Prelude, he is here for his hole. She bamboozled you and now you're going to die, a virgin. Your life is at the taxi driver's' mercy, what goes through your mind as you see the bullet exists the glocks chamber?

This happened today.
Opera Snapshot 2021 09 17 045206 wwwnews24com

A simp in a mord fustang was shot up after a woman cheated on her taxi driving Tyrone with him. Both died on the scene and Tyrone blew his brains out after a few hours. This is what awaits you in normie life. All the money scrounged up, all the BTC, ETH and Raven coin you had mined forfeited. Because you are dead.

Attachments

• 163525b100c448dd815235663db53184.jpg
    163525b100c448dd815235663db53184.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 90
there is no ascension in this gay earth

Imagine rolling the window down for some randy following you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: should have started dumping.
If you don't have a weapon but a nice car you a easy lick.

How much are you willing to bet the foid was bipolar?

Baie hartseer :feelsbadman:

Dis verby, ook in Suid-Afrika

Hy het na 'n gevaarlike situasie gegaan, en nou hy is dood :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Now I know we all claim it's over yadayada but let's be real some of you will make it out of inceldom, especially you Caucasian kiddies. So imagine yourself having found that one girl that likes you. A virgin girl at that. You believe this girl is genuine since she has shown no signs whatsoever of being like ALL modern holes. Finally you decide to go on a date, you pick her up in your nice Honda Prelude and on your way to the KFC you notice a Toyota Quantum (taxi) tailing you until eventually the taxi driver signals you to stop. Being in a good mood you decide to oblige and pull over, maybe the guy is lost, maybe he wants a snap of your sweet sweet Honda Prelude you convince yourself. All's you care about is later on tonight, you and your woman going all the way, finally you will remove this burden of being involuntarily celibate. Suddenly you realise that the taxi driver looks like these types:
View attachment 494398
Oh boy here comes trouble you think. You proceed to open the windows of your Prelude, and the man calmly asks what you are doing with his property. "This sweet Honda Prelude is mine good sir!" you reply but before the man could explain further your girl squeals like a pig about to be slaughtered. I'm sorry she screams and don't kill us she cries. Now things begin making sense for you. This guy is not here for the Prelude, he is here for his hole. She bamboozled you and now you're going to die, a virgin. Your life is at the taxi driver's' mercy, what goes through your mind as you see the bullet exists the glocks chamber?

This happened today.
View attachment 494400
A simp in a mord fustang was shot up after a woman cheated on her taxi driving Tyrone with him. Both died on the scene and Tyrone blew his brains out after a few hours. This is what awaits you in normie life. All the money scrounged up, all the BTC, ETH and Raven coin you had mined forfeited. Because you are dead.
Yeah, I'd never trust a taxi in a shithole.

Imagine rolling the window down for some randy following you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: should have started dumping.
If you don't have a weapon but a nice car you a easy lick.
Exactly THIS. One of the golden rules of road safety IS NEVER STOPPING UNDER ANY OCCASION if someone is on your tail telling you to stop. Always stay alert and with a weapon. That's exactly how many many many people get mugged and very often killed in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back