Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Pitbul breeders, main suppliers of sex slaves for white women

Fuckin hate shitbulls I wish I could go there and beat them all to death with a sledgehammer

Hypocrisy, we have homeless people dying everyday and no foid gives a shit

Those dogs breeders are getting more sex days by days because of those foids, I'm jealous and hatred towards of those shit:feelsseriously:

doubt it
pitbull are too violent for toilets, they can lash out randomly.

they rather get knotted by a german shepard or something

ONLY IN OHIO AND MILLDER GROVE BRUH
@Vendetta @Biowaste Removal @Adolf Kitler

why was she calling it a puppy :lul: thats a grown ass dawg

and saying they look "malnourished" lol, dumb bitch knows nothing about dogs except how to get their dicks hard, APBTs arent big dogs, they are supposed to be skinny like that

You are still bluepilled then :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Research on that more and you will see
Thus is the biggest dog I've seen, someone can make alot of money by exporting it to the west, its called central asian steppe dog

doubt it
pitbull are too violent for toilets, they can lash out randomly.

they rather get knotted by a german shepard or something
Bullshit women love violence and that's also why they fuck drug dealing niggers. Pitbulls fill their desire for violence and sex in one being.

How can a person have such an insufferable voice

Mom 'hanged son, 8, and daughter, 4, with dog leash after having sex with pit bull'​

No bro foids are too violent for pitbulls :feelskek::feelskek:
fucking dogs is literally a transformational experience for a foid. It's like she belives you become a superhuman after swallowing dog's semen. She can't connect with regular people anymore. Foids are naturally psychotic anyway.

Bullshit women love violence and that's also why they fuck drug dealing niggers. Pitbulls fill their desire for violence and sex in one being.
doubt it pitties can mawl some whores down