Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media PJW tradcuck says india is the most dangerous country for foids

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240306 062249 Reddit
Screenshot 20240306 062300 Reddit
Screenshot 20240306 062533 YouTube

i hope everyone dies

India is based and the tradcuck is based for pointing this out. All women should visit india.

India is based and the tradcuck is based for pointing this out. All women should visit india.
They travel to get curry cocks
Just be curry is real
@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy

Bruh did he really say "Pitch a tent" Which literally means to Jack goff :feelshaha:

I don't care about what they have to say. I hope they stop coming. Leave us the fuck alone.

The Justification is right you know. No one roams the jungle of a third world country at 10 AM. She was stupid and she got what she deserved. Stupid whores have negative IQ and blame us for everything.

I don't care about what they have to say. I hope they stop coming. Leave us the fuck alone.

The Justification is right you know. No one roams the jungle of a third world country at 10 AM. She was stupid and she got what she deserved. Stupid whores have negative IQ and blame us for everything.
She thinks she is safe like in Europe negative number iq

She thinks she is safe like in Europe negative number iq
Exactly. There are a thousand warnings and local tour guides themselves constantly make westerners aware of how dangerous it is here yet these retards do this.

I truly have no sympathy. If you are told 1000 times not to put your hand in boiling water and yet you do you deserve what happens to you.

Thing is, the couple biked through Pakistan and Afghanistan unscathed. It’s only in India that she got raped

Thing is, the couple biked through Pakistan and Afghanistan unscathed. It’s only in India that she got raped
JFL as if Pakistanis and Afghans will be spared their racism. They are also shitskins in their eyes.

JFL as if Pakistanis and Afghans will be spared their racism. They are also shitskins in their eyes.
Tbh, but I think they’re more conscious about how the global public perceives them compared to Indians. Afghans especially, since people think their country is a terrorist state

jana gana mana balaatkaar jaya hai

Ok and why is that's a problem

Exactly. There are a thousand warnings and local tour guides themselves constantly make westerners aware of how dangerous it is here yet these retards do this.

I truly have no sympathy. If you are told 1000 times not to put your hand in boiling water and yet you do you deserve what happens to you.
Tbh, but I think they’re more conscious about how the global public perceives them compared to Indians. Afghans especially, since people think their country is a terrorist state
I am from India, and even I would visit these parts of India. That Bihar area is full of thugs and criminals. How the fuck are you so carefree to visit most unsafe parts of India?

That's just this one couple
I bet there are many cases of white western women being raped in Pakistan

All ok but why does he care about sandnigger and curry women let's then be raped and killed they are just animals no
He is a right wing pommy. They believe all indigenous cultures are "savage" and need to be "civilized" and "saved" with their "modern" christian faith. The mind of colonizers.

He is a right wing pommy. They believe all indigenous cultures are "savage" and need to be "civilized" and "saved" with their "modern" christian faith. The mind of colonizers.
Let me correct that

Modern ️‍‍ ️‍‍❤️‍‍ lgbt feminist faith

He isn't even right wing just another Trotskist

That's just this one couple
I bet there are many cases of white western women being raped in Pakistan

Bihar area has one of the highest poor and uneducated population density in the world. Around 50% of them are poor there and like 20% are educated maybe. That area is worse than Pakistan and Afghanistan by a lot.

They should have visited Kashmir or Goa or something. Why the fuck would anyone visit Bihar or Jharkhand, there are no tourist attractions there anyway.

This is why this incident is totally their fault. Imagine going into a pack of hyenas and crying about getting eaten. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

In Christsnity raping unmarried non virgisn is totally legal

Bihar area has one of the highest poor and uneducated population density in the world. Around 50% of them are poor there and like 20% are educated maybe. That area is worse than Pakistan and Afghanistan by a lot.

They should have visited Kashmir or Goa or something. Why the fuck would anyone visit Bihar or Jharkhand, there are no tourist attractions there anyway.
To prove the natives shily and then brag about it online for views
This is why this incident is totally their fault. Imagine going into a pack of hyenas and crying about getting eaten. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Feminists brain

In Christsnity raping unmarried non virgisn is totally legal
That is wrong. According to Hinduism the daughter is property of father before the marriage and husband after marriage. So you should only rape a unmarried woman with permission of the father.

To prove the natives shily and then brag about it online for views

Feminists brain
Yeah, I doubt she got "raped". Rape is defined so loosely that even glancing at a woman is considered rape. They probably only assaulted her.

That is wrong. According to Hinduism the daughter is property of father before the marriage and husband after marriage. So you should only rape a unmarried woman with permission of the father.
Well that's for womme who live with there father and do house work
And most daughters like that are totally safe in India

Not whore cunts who fuck the whole football team travell the world

Yeah, I doubt she got "raped". Rape is defined so loosely that even glancing at a woman is considered rape. They probably only assaulted her.
Even acknowledge in your head that you find a girls sexually attractive is rape

Male sexuality is criminal unless given approval of the female

Check out my new thread

Well that's for womme who live with there father and do house work
And most daughters like that are totally safe in India

Not whore cunts who fuck the whole football team travell the world
Agreed

Hc are a bunch of old retarded sexless men and feminists hags
Supreme Court is worse than High Court. All the court M'lords should be mass genocided

This is a true conservative

View attachment 1082714
Isn't that Hitler? I hate Stalin because he defeated Hitler. Hitler was better because he had a better economic model and killed Jews. Communism was established by Jews.

Hilter was a better conservative than Stalin, right?

Last edited:
Isn't that Hitler? I hate Stalin because he defeated Hitler. Hitler was better because he had a better economic model and killed Jews. Communism was established by Jews.

Hilter was a better conservative than Stalin, right?
The war with soviets was unfortunate
And hitler was very midlead as ot the real origins of Marxism

Christianity is a kike religiok kek. I would rather die than adopt it.