Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Place you bets for it never happened

• chronical ITnigger liar

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It totally happened, I believe him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The "shy inexperienced guys" were chadlites and up

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have 100% known girls who were totally willing to fuck a homely guy just to do something nice for him. I've known girls who would suggest sex just because they were bored. I've even known girls who made it a point of pride to take the virginity of socially inhibited young men who had a hard time getting to know girls.

ThatHappened :soy:

Never happened as for the shy guy its seen as a weak trait thus no shyness for chad only nt

They were already Chad beforehand.

Who exactly does he think he is fooling with that bullshit? Oh right, the morons on Cucktear who have literal shit for brains.

The first part is true. A girl will go out of her way to secure a chadlite shy guy. The second part is not even logical, we know that women routinely get harassed by their boyfriends and lovers, they can't predict shit because they put their blinders on for good looking and high status guys.

lol I must admit it made me laugh at the end though.