Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Places for experimental medical treatment?

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
As the name says I am tbi(traumatic brain injury)cel normobaric oxygen and a cholinesterase inhibitor could help my brain injury maybe idk not a lot in the way of approved treatment already went for hyperbaric oxygen but kind of plateaued on that anyway Canada's healthcare and little more than a hurdle to overcome I do not recommend. Asking for legit legal advice aka where can I get experimental treatment without some issues (please reference law).

I can perform special brain surgery in my basement (totally safe and legit) come visit me when you get the chance

google clinical trials and your condition. no one on here is going to give you serious legal advice on canadian medical law

I can perform special brain surgery in my basement (totally safe and legit) come visit me when you get the chance

Try Noopept or Piracetam.

Medical schools at universities might be able to help.

lol still sound better than some Canadian doctor.

google clinical trials and your condition. no one on here is going to give you serious legal advice on canadian medical law
looking for advice for anywhere that is not Canada as for clinical trials that is like hoping to win the lottery.