Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Planned Suicide

imugly

imugly

Banned
-
I know I might be a retard. My parents just want me to get my GED, go to college, and workout.
But I can’t do that. I can’t do anything at all anymore. I’ve missed out on all my teenage milestones, it only goes down from there.
I don’t want to live anymore, because I know my life will never get better. I’ll be the average joe, working and coming home.
To nothing.
I’ve been bullied all my life, some child abuse, never had a friend. Is my reason for suicide valid?

what things have you tried to improve your situation?

suicide should only be considered after having tried every other way to make change and it failed

Yes it is.

If i didn’t believe there’s a Hell I would’ve done it already myself and gotten it ovER with.

save up to seamaxx somewhere convenient and cheap

You don't need a reason to rope, if you decide you no longer wanna continue in this world you were put in against your will in its your right to do so.
If you did need a reason, then the reasons you listed would obviously be the most valid. This is an attention whore post tbh.

No.
You haven’t tried everything there is to try, How can you, then ,decide life is not worth living?
He who has not tasted grapes say sour.

Suicide is a last resort, you’re making it your first option.

Suicide is just the final option

First, get your GED, or else you can't EVEN get a shitty wageslave job.
Second, you really need to accept the Blackpill; I know .. it's very hard to accept, but you're not alone and not crazy. Most users on this forum are here to help you out.
Third, find a good coping mechanism that doesn't destroy your body health wise.

I know I might be a retard. My parents just want me to get my GED, go to college, and workout.
But I can’t do that. I can’t do anything at all anymore. I’ve missed out on all my teenage milestones, it only goes down from there.
I don’t want to live anymore, because I know my life will never get better. I’ll be the average joe, working and coming home.
To nothing.
I’ve been bullied all my life, some child abuse, never had a friend. Is my reason for suicide valid?
Dude you still too young to be thinking about suicide. Just do what your parents say for now. Only wizards have the right to plan suicide.Thats at age 30 if you a loser.

I still regret not being able to do it 20 years ago. Things never got better, and they won't ever get better. Everything has only gotten worse. I challenge anyone here to name ONE thing that's improved over the last 20 years. I don't mean personally, but overall. Everything has gone to shit.

If you're afraid of hell or whatever, just believe that you're a being of true free will and that no demon or angel or whatever the fuck can control you, and you have the choice to go your own way.

When I fucking die, I'm not gonna go into the light. I'm gonna fuck off and do my own thing. I didn't and can't vibe with anyone in this world so why would I want to spend an afterlife with them?

Same situation here, but that question is up to you.

I still regret not being able to do it 20 years ago. Things never got better, and they won't ever get better. Everything has only gotten worse. I challenge anyone here to name ONE thing that's improved over the last 20 years. I don't mean personally, but overall. Everything has gone to shit.

If you're afraid of hell or whatever, just believe that you're a being of true free will and that no demon or angel or whatever the fuck can control you, and you have the choice to go your own way.

When I fucking die, I'm not gonna go into the light. I'm gonna fuck off and do my own thing. I didn't and can't vibe with anyone in this world so why would I want to spend an afterlife with them?
Im a cuck I wish I did it 7 years ago and now I’m 20. I do see suicide as a first option but I guess I have to cope and make it my last. Fuck.

Yeah don’t go into the light, that’s just the portal to this planet. Leave it alone.

Dude you still too young to be thinking about suicide. Just do what your parents say for now. Only wizards have the right to plan suicide.Thats at age 30 if you a loser.
Alright man, I’ll chill out then.
First, get your GED, or else you can't EVEN get a shitty wageslave job.
Second, you really need to accept the Blackpill; I know .. it's very hard to accept, but you're not alone and not crazy. Most users on this forum are here to help you out.
Third, find a good coping mechanism that doesn't destroy your body health wise.
My only cope is video games but no time for that so I must go outside and walk max.
No.
You haven’t tried everything there is to try, How can you, then ,decide life is not worth living?
He who has not tasted grapes say sour.
I guess, I have to continue onward.

what things have you tried to improve your situation?

suicide should only be considered after having tried every other way to make change and it failed
Nothing, I’ve done nothing.