Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Playboy

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I managed to get a copy of an issue of the infamous titty mag in 7th grade. Anywho, 2 toilets, latina & boon, in my science class asked me if they could see it. I obliged as I knew them well enough, platonically. I wouldve loved to sex the living hell outta arianna ramirez, but thats another story.

Anyway, they sat next to each other in front of me, perusing through the pages and going “oooo” & such & giggling with each other

guess this was before the internet was invented.

JFL, did they even pay attention to you after that at all or no? :feelswhat:

I'm surprised you knew any foids that closely; I certainly cannot relate, though I guess it doesn't change your subhumanity and how they might've treated you in such a "relationship" as yours. :feelsjuice:

JFL, did they even pay attention to you after that at all or no? :feelswhat:

I'm surprised you knew any foids that closely; I certainly cannot relate, though I guess it doesn't change your subhumanity and how they might've treated you in such a "relationship" as yours. :feelsjuice:
As a matter of fact they did chico.