Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Playing AC: Black Flag Again.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I originally played this game back when I was 12 in 2013 on my Xbox 360 and was the first Assassins Creed I played. Probably one of the best Assassins Creed games IMO, due to the fact that it was able to integrate the Action-Adventure Stealth based style of play with the new RPG mechanics which they began to implement in Assassins Creed 3: In comparison, the newer games like Odyssey & Valhalla implement the stealth-based mechanics last & have diverged from the story quite a bit- though they are still enjoyable.

Just installed this again on my Xbox One -as it was on sale for only 9.99- and I am now about to replay the story for the first time in years.

Some nice lifefuel for me buddy boyos. :feelsLSD:

Denver Nuggets GIF by Sealed With A GIF

That's cool. I replayed it recently too. I almost 100% it but the Kenway Fleet grind was kinda boring

Lose weight and get lean instead, moneymaxx, pick up a fun hobby, ascend or die trying, if all else fails then you stick to video games

I have it in my Steam library but haven't played it

I have it in my Steam library but haven't played it
Highly recommend you give it a try mang; definitely one of my favorite games I have played, and without a doubt one of the better AC games.

Also, tons of the DLC & add-ons should be cheaper by now which could add tons of hours of entertainment.

Black flag and Syndicate are my favorites @DarkStarDown cause of ship battles and the other i wanted to fuk the british stacy

Black flag was my favorite but it was more of a pirate game than assasin. Syndicate would've been my favorite if they let us ride horses without the cart. Stopped playing after this because I don't like RPG games. Also skipped 3 because I didn't like the red Indian character.

I used to do a marathon from the original AC up to Rogue on the PS3.
.. Should get Back into it someday!

( also the Bloodline PSP game right before playing AC 2 )

Turks are coming for your ass

the Switch version is surprisingly okay but IIRC the sound compression gets really bad at times

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back