Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming playing dark souls and this is the most unfun shit ever

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
so fun to die 7000 times while you learn the layout of the map inch by inch shit is like real life you just fail and fail and every death makes you more hollow make me wanna alt f4

Same tbh. I bought Bloodborne on a sale and got bored of the game a few hours in. Haven’t played it since. I don’t see why I should spend hours “learning” a game I don’t enjoy when I can do something productive or play a fun game

it's a game that it's supposed to be challenging
they make each enemies attacks unpredictable by making them hold their weapon over their head for 10 seconds like a fucking doofus. God that's retarded

oh you're playing the first one
i played the 3rd one too prob missed like half the hidden shit, destroyed the thing I needed to get the ring that lets you carry more stuff, and didn't even know the last boss was the last boss until the credits started playing.

really garbage. can't believe I paid for it.

that's why you should have a pc, not a console, you get every game for free
have pc now, didn't before. dark days
now i don't feel like playing any game

Don't like it. Not because is hard, but because is feels tedious ngl.

Don't like it. Not because is hard, but because is feels tedious ngl.
spend 90% of the game walking back from death. yes tedious and shitty. if i wanted to do a repetitive mind numbing task i don't need a game for it.

spend 90% of the game walking back from death. yes tedious and shitty. if i wanted to do a repetitive mind numbing task i don't need a game for it.
Yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of people compare it to Hollow Knight and even tho I can see why, I found Hollow Knight to be nowhere near as tedious, despite being in the same level of difficulty, because you can do some really cool shit and moves.

all the soulslike games are pretty hard in the beginning until you start building up levels and upgraded weapons

Don't give up, I'm an inferior ethnic and even I was able to beat it.

I used to HATE Dark Souls with a burning passion.

Then I went hollow IRL and beat all three games multiple times.

I used to HATE Dark Souls with a burning passion.

Then I went hollow IRL and beat all three games multiple times.
KEK. i played through bloodborne prob 3+ times. Didn't enjoy a single second. Never beat the DLC though

KEK. i played through bloodborne prob 3+ times. Didn't enjoy a single second. Never beat the DLC though

I don't believe ANYBODY who says the words, "you know, I actually enjoyed playing Dark Souls." That is certifiable BULLSHIT!

No you didnt, motherfucker. You smashed your fist in half a dozen places - some needing repair, you cursed at the top of your lungs, you broke multiple controllers, and you had the police called on you for noise complaints. But nowhere in that chaos was enjoyment ever a factor.

it's a game that it's supposed to be challenging
I play games to cope with my subhumanity, if I wanted to fail everytime at everything I'd just go outside.

Yeah its too tedious i need a game with some more action and excitement

Dark souls 1 is all about parrying, learn the timing and the game becomes easy af

Also don't use humanity unless you want to do pvp or upgrade bonfires

so fun to die 7000 times while you learn the layout of the map inch by inch shit is like real life you just fail and fail and every death makes you more hollow make me wanna alt f4
Cope

I don't believe ANYBODY who says the words, "you know, I actually enjoyed playing Dark Souls." That is certifiable BULLSHIT!

No you didnt, motherfucker. You smashed your fist in half a dozen places - some needing repair, you cursed at the top of your lungs, you broke multiple controllers, and you had the police called on you for noise complaints. But nowhere in that chaos was enjoyment ever a factor.
Cope

It's objectively the best game of all time, I almost beat it without dying

pussy ass bitch