Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing minecraft alone

hghorope

hghorope

Recruit
★★★
Playing mc alone, listening music, lurking imageboards, forums while afk farming.
This is the peak day right? No normies can have such a beautiful day I guess :feelscomfy:
Its not a problem that I will probably be alone in future like now and keep staying isolated, never make my family happy and proud, starved of real conversations etc etc who cares actually right :feelsokman:
Okay now lets make a raid farm

From time to time I open Minecraft. It relaxes me. Build buildings, bunkers...

Then I go back to Counter-Strike and want to kill myself.

AKj5Qw6 700b

i would actually liked if i was the short king as long i get the tall queen but not even a shorter than me toilet, that's fucked up to have a couple of midgets

From time to time I open Minecraft. It relaxes me. Build buildings, bunkers...

Then I go back to Counter-Strike and want to kill myself.
Me but with raindbowsix siege
Playing games like csgo,valorant,r6 gives you rage if you lost but if you win the pleasure dont equal with losing. And If you play it all alone it feels like you're competing 1vs9 and Its doesnt feels good tbh. Its good only if you have a friend play with you in my opinion.

All materials ready now. If I make this farm all my problems and loneliness will fade away :feelshehe:
Let's get started.

All materials ready now. If I make this farm all my problems and loneliness will fade away :feelshehe:
Let's get started.
View attachment 755557
I swear I had a minecraft phase a while ago I had an amazing world great RNG nethrite armor and weapons trading farm everything. One day when I was playing the electricity went out and when I tried to log back in everything was gone. It was so suifuel :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I swear I had a minecraft phase a while ago I had an amazing world great RNG nethrite armor and weapons trading farm everything. One day when I was playing the electricity went out and when I tried to log back in everything was gone. It was so suifuel :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Sorry to hear that. Mine is not a phase I just didnt know what to do and download mc because nothing give me joy anymore. MC+music is a bit comfy rn but I will probably delete it tomorow

i don't play mc but the last time i did on the switch i played those online servers with minigames, was pre fun although i was probably playing against 10yo's jfl