Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Playing The Devil's advocate: Why Toxic masculinity exists and Modern day feminism has some justification.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
LONG POST SO READ ONLY IF YOU HAVE TIME.

Let me be clear, this isn't a post pandering to those that despise the incel community, but a post geared towards possibly many of you looking at things through a different perspective in a hive mind like .co. I will reference only a single example as to why toxic masculinity does exist in this form and why modern day feminism wins when it comes to this example. FATHERS!!! I don't know how many of you grew up in a toxic household with parents arguing all the time and what not but I do know that a large percentage of you also blame your inceldom taking form due to your upbringing/parents. Just from being in the "manosphere" for 5+ years now fist discovering TRP and countless youtube channels dedicated towards debunking female shit tests, postering and such, eventually gravitating towards the MGTOW sphere 3 years ago to the incelosphere/blackpill sphere a couple years ago I can say one thing. Based on the countless posts and self decrees that Ive seen on other sites and this site alone it seems that many of you grew up with "pussified fathers". Fathers too scared to speak up to your mothers, didn't teach you anything about life including females, and deny the blackpill despite clear concise data and human biology pointing to its affirmation.

I too grew up with a "pussified" father yet he took his form in quite a different direction from how I see people in the incelosphere describe their fathers. This type of father is quite rare nowadays and can be seen within the boomer age range and can apply to oldcels that may have been raised by boomers. It is the "benevolent" sexism type. Men who recognize females for their hypergamy yet also call them the "gentle sex" and deny their culpability and simply view women as children while giving them unlimited passes. It is a much older form of white knighting that you rarely see nowadays because modern day white knights also recognize female independence and person-hood. My father never taught me about women and denied the role of attraction in terms of success with women and such but ALSO did speak back to my mother while also white knighting for her at the same time. He would hit her and I growing up and was a total authoritarian that tried to control me by helicopter parenting and I grew up in my room isolated thus further contributing to my inceldom. He did this because he believed he was owed respect. Why do you think he was owed respect you might ask... well I would say becase of narcissism but also because he was the bread winner and constantly pushed that in our faces.

Whoever is the breadwinner in a family controls the means of the family meaning that they are the most powerful. Modern day feminism pushes women into entering the workplace in order to create a more equal environment where a woman has just as much earning potential, but as many of you know this only contributes more towards women controlling the sexual marketplace when they have mobility in the form of capital. This is why late stage capitalism has inevitably brought about the incel problem, because more money= more power. In a tribal setting men and woman had differentiating roles but they were both deemed equally important in supporting the family/tribe unit. I don't think many of you know or have seen what it is like to truly have a vile authoritarian father because it is out of fashion. We even had a stickied post recently talking about how we should denounce violence within the incel community but many of you have never experienced a suppressive upbringing with arguing and hitting, it is not a nice thing to see at all. A lot of you have a complete idealized meme-like "traditionalist" mindset of "well if only things were like they were 40-50 years ago". Its like no. Husbands were legally allowed to beat their kids and rape their wives, a world that you would not want to return to if you were on the receiving end.

This isn't "based" its pure hell and a direct manifestation of capitalism through the nuclear family model. Because many of you grew up with pussified fathers you somehow have idealized a world where men will always do the right thing if they are strong willed in every scenario and are fully capably of acting rationally when it comes to raising a family with empathy and compassion. I think both due to naivety but also because many of you are in your early twenties and grew up in a "nerfed" world where violence was deemed unacceptable in any form other that pure self defense. Colorful hair twitter SJWs that many of you would make fun of unfortunately have some valid points when it comes to toxic masculinity whether or not you want to hear that. No, not some buzzfeed bullshit about how "man-spreading" on the subway creates a patriarchal environment, but the ability of women to speak out about REAL feminist issues like domestic violence.They are so vocal about toxic masculinity because alot of them probably grew up in these totalitarian households where they saw their own mothers beaten. Take this post how you want but I want you to be aware that many fathers truly do control their families under a patriarchal regime. This is not to denounce the blackpill efforts of exposing rampant wide scale hypergamy that has taken place but maybe point for yet another reason as to WHY this is happening. Traumatic upbringings will cause people to embrace liberalism and go so far that their only goal is to destroy manhood itself, something that I also think is vile.

Long post so thank you for anyone that took the time to see through this perspective.

Last edited:
Tbh it sounds like you haven't examined or inspected the scientific side of this "manosphere" you speak of and don't realize why we are like this. Women and I will put this in bold LIKE the pain and torture a man gives them. As long as he is chad. I sincerely think you need to look out for more threads on videos of chads or w/e doing horrendous things. If you looked at the comment section its full of women who want to be "choked by daddy" or brutally beaten. Another famous example is jeremy meeks. A man who went to prison for almost killing some kid in the street. His mug shot was very very attractive to women so they all started a fundraiser to release him. Saying shit like "He can't rape women because they would all like it". These sorts of commentaries don't originate from us. but instead females. I think you are ignorant and frankly believe you are some sort of LARP or fake account that's trying to "convince the evil incel """"hivemind"""" " that it has to have empathy towards a group of people who breed and pursue the very people who do damage to them.