Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Please DO NOT announce to the sub when you are going to masturbate

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
Please DO NOT announce when you are going to masturbate. This has been a recurring issue, and it's not appropriate to share such information with a sub full of mostly male strangers. We don't want to add this to the rules explicitly, but it will be enforced from now on.

lol who the fuck does that

i will jack off in 10 minutes. stroke my cock

Im going to go coom now.

im a coomer with post-nut clarify :feelsohh:

I did it approx. 40 minutes ago

We don't want to add this to the rules explicitly, but it will be enforced from now on.
Who's we | Funny pictures, Funny profile pictures, Really funny pictures

forsen coom in nina's pussy

incels.is group masturbation program

Please DO NOT announce when you are going to masturbate. This has been a recurring issue, and it's not appropriate to share such information with a sub full of mostly male strangers. We don't want to add this to the rules explicitly, but it will be enforced from now on.
This should honestly be a rule here lol

lifefuel for coomercels

@everyone Please DO NOT announce to the server when you are going to masturbate. This has been a reoccurring issue. No one is going to be impressed and give you a high-five (especially considering where that hand has been). I don't want to add this to the rules, since it would be embarrassing for new users to see that we have a problem with this, but it is going to be enforced as a rule from now on.
If it occurs, you will be warned, then additional occurrences will be dealt with at the discretion of the mods. Thanks.