Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PLEASE GOD NUKE FLORIDA

goddamn normies

Nuke "Canada"
And then nuke New York and New Jersey and Boston and Philadelphia and Seattle and Portland and California and Detroit

Tfw when not born a frat boy chad :cryfeels:
I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE THAT GUY THAT STRAIGHT UP COMMANDED THAT HOE TO SHOW HER TITS

he has such a great personality :foidSoy:

Not a single comment about him, but a few white knight comments about the manlet with the twerk wheel

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNohbgowbd0

FUCLK;ikoadfhklasdhfkljahfkljsahfljksadfkljdshfkljhsafjkhadsklhadskjh

541789 607917429267143 949295248 n

These "people" are all Northerners. They come down for Spring break. If you want to bless the world with their absence then nuke the major degenerate cities of NY, Chicago, etc.

These "people" are all Northerners. They come down for Spring break. If you want to bless the world with their absence then nuke the major degenerate cities of NY, Chicago, etc.
By "Northerner" you mean "Canadian"?

I hate normgroids with a burning passion :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Didn't watch it. But southern California is 10x worst. Its like that all year round.

Last edited:
Didn't watch it. But southern California is 10x worst.
YOU WOULD THINK EVERY WHITE BOY ON EARTH IS DYING TO FREESTYLE BARS ON CAMERA

all gas no brakes, classic channel, you gotta see the one with FLORIDA JOKER

I feel like Florida would probably be one of the best places, if not the best place to live if you were born a Chad. I haven't been to Florida in about a decade, and I wasn't in South Florida during spring break, but I would probably be mogged to oblivion if I went.

So many [Chad only] goth girls over there too. :feelsEhh:

I feel like Florida would probably be one of the best places, if not the best place to live if you were born a Chad. I haven't been to Florida in about a decade, and I wasn't in South Florida during spring break, but I would probably be mogged to oblivion if I went.

Chad must live in his own semen and the state of FL is his aquarium

Ibiza, Cabo, Santa Barbara, Guadaljara smash sum fuathafuckin puss :chad: I HAVE CHAD DYSMPORPHIA:incel:

Last edited:
Florida is nothing compared to California

No one in that video is from Florida. But They all seem to visit Florida beaches during spring break for a giant orgie

"Nukes" don't exist. Big bombs do sure.