Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please make me lose hope again.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I haven't been on the forum as much as I used to and my monkey brain is starting to make me believe I'm somehow not completely unlovable as a sub-5 male despite me not getting any attention from the opposite sex, and there is some possibility that one day i will get a gf.

please someone remind me why I am going to be alone for the rest of my life so I won't get disappointed when I die alone. I have started messaging girs as if there's some possibility that they will like me despite my face. this kind of behaviour is contrary to all what the blackpill has told me. maybe this is just desperation? I don't know.

anyways, I need to be thrown back into the nihilistic abyss to save me the effort of putting myself through more pain.

bro you have too much avoidance motivation, you need more approach motivation bro

Go to the virginity exchange subreddit, read some posts, you will lose all hope.

You aren't unlovable, you are unfuckable. Big difference for females.

Just use tinder for 30min and read some profils it's pure suifuel

you sound retarded and sound like you never really embraced nihilism

Hope is one hell of a drug, but I wouldn't advise losing it completely. Keep trying as much as your ego can withstand rejections. All you need is one foid with low standards or peculiar taste and you can graduate from incel to perpetually frustrated normie.

Approach and when she rejects you, you'll lose that little hope you had.

there's absolutely no hope

please someone remind me why I am going to be alone for the rest of my life so I won't get disappointed when I die alone. I have started messaging girs as if there's some possibility that they will like me despite my face. this kind of behaviour is contrary to all what the blackpill has told me. maybe this is just desperation? I don't know.
not sure if blackpill enough, but you won't regret dying alone if you have filled "the pages of your book" with meaningful things.
If you waste your life with simping for unobtainable goals, then your time will be lost.

You might as well attempt to get a gf while you're young. Nothing wrong with trying. It's better than rotting here without having tried.

all of them are M4F....not surprised

banned from tinder lol
How do you get banned from Tinder?? Did you straight up set up a Chad Bundy account or what?

How do you get banned from Tinder?? Did you straight up set up a Chad Bundy account or what?
i did a mini experiment and i called someone a tranny

i did a mini experiment and i called someone a tranny
How does that happen though? Is it really that easy for a foid to report your convo and have you banned on that alone?

How does that happen though? Is it really that easy for a foid to report your convo and have you banned on that alone?
no idea

You cant destroy hope with thinking or forced convincing. Read about pandoras box. Id advice to acknowledge you have hope and act on it by going on sites like badoo or pof or okcupid. If you are indeed incel/truecel you will return into hopelessness in a matter of time. Hope only dies when all possibilities in the mind have been confirmed dead ends. Because there are a lot of possibilities the death of hope will take time and youngcels therefore are naturally prone to hope. To speed up the process however I reccon looking at how easy Chads get foids. Its brutal suifuel but effective.

Last edited:
Hope is not a bad thing to have, it's what motivates us to get up in the morning. You just have to try and redirect that hope into something other than femoids.

Well, it's not hard at all. Look at your mirror first by the time you said you are sub5. This should be a good beginning, you are unattractive or better you are ugly and this is the first step that should bring you to accept you have no hope at all. Little by little you will realize women and relationships are both things you can't achieve. There will always be some frustration inside yourself and I warn you it is gonna be struggling to fight against it every time.