Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Plebbit goes on a leftist bluepilled rampage

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-

For anyone who hasn't seen this on r/braincels, ((((they)))) are starting to quarantine any subreddit that is inclined to the right, these are just some of the major subs which will possibly be banned in the near future.
However inceltears, thebluepill, justneckbeardthings and niceguys haven't and will never be banned since they fit inside (((their))) political agenda, the far-left.
There's truly no hope left for reddit, I only browsed braincels for the memes but this hurts so bad

this feels like those dystopian sci-fi movies

Lmao

To think this Orwellian timeline is being led by a bunch of soy sjws. Hahaha

This should always be expected because reddit is a senile leftist shithole.

Remember that alex jones juat recently been banned from basically all major social media sites and colleges have been clear as hell leftist propaganda factories for awhile now.

These are Orwellian times.

HOLY FUCK THEY BANNED ICEPOSEIDONS reddit I have not been there since 2017 but holy fuck are you serious.

Fact is stranger than fiction. And at least in some dystopias, most people acknowledge they're in a bad situation. This is almost worse than a sci fi dystopia bc people are actually ok with the problems

LOL at /r/FULLCOMMUNISM, I knew they would get picked as a scapegoat for "Teehee we're unbiased".

It's about time tbh, if they are willing to quarantine that sub then the admins are going full force now. Perhaps they are planning to implement quarantine as a way to appease all the anti-hate subreddits now.

HOLY FUCK THEY BANNED ICEPOSEIDONS reddit I have not been there since 2017 but holy fuck are you serious.

Quarantine basically means whatever we don't like at this point apparently.

All the SJWs are probably cackling with glee, thinking they're changing the universe - but they're forgetting just one little thing: Banning stuff on Reddit doesn't mean jack shit, because in the grand scheme of things, Reddit doesn't mean jack shit.

I was dismayed to see the quarantine screen after logging in to braincels after work today. This is it; it's the end of the last uncucked sub on that shitty site.

Reddit can get fucked, those groups will go find their own boards like we have if they havn't already. Where they can discuss their topics in peace without being at the mercy of insane leftist reddit admins.

What the hell is FULLCOMMUNISM?

Reddit can get fucked, those groups will go find their own boards like we have if they havn't already. Where they can discuss their topics in peace without being at the mercy of insane leftist reddit admins.

Reddit is the epitome of cuckoldry and soyness

be left and a cuck or don't be anything and well call you a rapist/misogynist

Might as well cushion-pad the entire site while they're at it, so no one's feelings can get hurt. Fucking wusses.