Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Plot for an incel movie

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
An incel in his 30s plans to go ER on a massive scale but he needs a team for that. He gathers 10 incels, each contributing with his own special skills. The day of the hit is 14th of february.
Targets: Sarin attacks in 2 public schools, 6 bombs in different metro stations, poisoning of the public water supply, and hijacking a tv broadcasting station.
While the events are taking place (controlled remotely), the team that just hijacked a tv station will make a broadcast explaining the incel agenda. They'll have hostages to ensure they will have the needed time to make the full broadcast. At the end of the broadcast they shoot all the hostages and each take a polonium ampule as a suicide method.
After the events have taken place, many incels get inspired and start to form partisan groups of their own. The beta uprising has begun!

This is fiction you FBI cucks

What do you guys think?

Too unrealistic. This is the shit Incel Tears jacks off too. I don't have 10 friends and I'm not interested in ERing.

Too unrealistic. This is the shit Incel Tears jacks off too. I don't have 10 friends and I'm not interested in ERing.
This is fiction, why should it be realistic?

Thanks for the fantasy OP

I think this is pretty bad tbh OP. I think a better movie would be an ugly bluepilled kid who goes through middle school and highschool being bullied and rejected by his girls for his ugliness until a quiet mystery kid pulls him aside and blackpills him. He realizes the blackpill, accepts his fate, and goes on an adventure to spread it around while getting revenge on the people who bullied him.

I think this is pretty bad tbh OP. I think a better movie would be an ugly bluepilled kid who goes through middle school and highschool being bullied and rejected by his girls for his ugliness until a quiet mystery kid pulls him aside and blackpills him. He realizes the blackpill, accepts his fate, and goes on an adventure to spread it around while getting revenge on the people who bullied him.
Sounds good but i think it has been done too much by now. The whole getting revenge on people who hurt you and stuff.

Some billionairecel has to make this movie happen. Imagine the bleupilled cucks watching this in the cinema.

you are a genius! you should consider doing it for real and specialagentmaxxing to bring forth the beta uprising

*just joking fbi cucks* Kappa

There should be a backstory though, like scenes of Chad pushing him on the ground and beating him while girls laugh, and him trying to ask out girls, but they call him an ugly piece of shit. Something along those lines, otherwise people are going to assume it's some POSTAL/Hatred infused violence fantasy with no reasoning behind it.

There should be a backstory though, like scenes of Chad pushing him on the ground and beating him while girls laugh, and him trying to ask out girls, but they call him an ugly piece of shit. Something along those lines, otherwise people are going to assume it's some POSTAL/Hatred infused violence fantasy with no reasoning behind it.
Good point. I'm taking you to the movie set lol

What the hell is "incel agenda"?

This sounds retarded. Take it from a screenwriter.

Are you related to Martin Scorsese by any chance?

i think this would be a great movie.