Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pneumonia outbreak in China

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
What could this mean ? Another Pandemic and subsequent mass vaccination and lockdowns ?

good
i miss the lockdowns

Is it a coincidence that last week in San Francisco that China Leader XI dined with Tim Cook and met Pzifer executives ?

Is it a coincidence that last week in San Francisco that China Leader XI dined with Tim Cook and met Pzifer executives ?
Really? Can you link something about this please?

I hope hundreds of people die because of this (especially women)

good
i miss the lockdowns
Lockdown was only good in the first few months. After that it was horrible, being forced to wear masks everywhere, hearing 24/7 about Covid, being forced/pressured to get the vaccine etc.

This is most likely the successor to COVID, pneumonia is often a symptom of a fungal infection in your lungs (which COVID more often than not has caused, look up covid dementia, covid diabetes, all fungal infection symptoms.), things like Cryptococcus Neoformans or Cryptococcus Gattii. An opportunistic fungal infection suddenly activating may be a sign that the immune system has been neutered by something (virus, parasites, or the fungi itself)

Meh there won't be more lockdown