Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Poland should have just returned German cities in 1938

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Poland should have just returned German cities they occupied after WW1 and tried to ally with Hitler as much as possible. Hitler made very clear that Danzig isn't negotioable.

Then Hitler wouldn't have raped them so hard. And also cease to slaughter German minorities immediately.

640px-Battle_of_Poland.png

nazi-invasion-poland.jpg

Poland bite off more they can chew.

Not too long ago, Poland asked Germany for reparations ($1.2 trillion dollars) because of WW2 lol.

A Polish and German alliance wouldn't have happened anyway since Poles are Slavs.

The Germans also did kidnapped blonde haired Polish children though lol.

Poland lost the territory in the east and was granted the territory in the west as compensation

Soviet Union wanted to gain land from the German invasion, but couldn’t obtain land from Germany, except for Königsberg (now Kaliningrad). The solution was to take land from Poland and compensate that land by taking land from Germany instead.

The strong shall do what they can and the weak shall suffer what they must.

Poland lost the territory in the east and was granted the territory in the west as compensation

Soviet Union wanted to gain land from the German invasion, but couldn’t obtain land from Germany, except for Königsberg (now Kaliningrad). The solution was to take land from Poland and compensate that land by taking land from Germany instead.

He is talking about situation after WW1.

Poland was also allied with Britain.

Also, Britain at that time was at odds with Germany. Not only the rival of Britain is France, but also Germany (in terms of geopolitics and when they were scrambling for Africa).

Hitler made very clear that Danzig isn't negotioable.
It's worth noting the reason it wasn't negotiable. Polish soldiers, polish policemen, and polish civilians were murdering, torturing, and raping the Germans living in Danzig by the thousands, most estimates I've seen say something like 15,000 but I've also seen some estimates that claim much higher. Hitler did actually try to negotiate with Poland, but Poland wouldn't budge, hence the invasion

You might or might not know this already, but I wanted to say it anyway just in case there are others who are unaware

Last edited:
It's worth noting the reason it wasn't negotiable. Polish soldiers, polish policemen, and polish civilians were murdering, torturing, and raping the Germans living in Danzig by the thousands, most estimates I've seen say something like 15,000 but I've also seen some estimates that claim much higher. Hitler did actually try to negotiate with Poland, but Poland wouldn't budge, hence the invasion

You might know this already but I wanted to say it anyway just in case there are others who are unaware

And still should. As well as Czechia.

It's still hilarious that this happened.

Some dudes just got together and divided an entire country lmao. Also kind of embarassing.