Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Police arrest normcuck “trying to be cool” while having hellish LSD experience, he just trying to be cool and have sex lol

Bicycle day gone wrong. Kids who cant handle drugs are the reason psychedelic are looked down upon

Stupid normalfag druggie. Imagine having such a shit personality that you can't entertain yourself without getting drugged up

EDIT:
the guy says

"I want to fuck a girl that's cool"

Last edited:
Bicycle day gone wrong. Kids who cant handle drugs are the reason psychedelic are looked down upon
This is the reason for all drugs. Because most people don’t even know the difference between taking drugs and drug abuse.

If you can’t handle drugs, you should not take them. It’s easy.

This is the reason for all drugs. Because most people don’t even know the difference between taking drugs and drug abuse.

If you can’t handle drugs, you should not take them. It’s easy.
Then thing is most people wont know they cant handle drugs until this happens

Am I right in saying that LSD is the only drug that can potentially produce a 'bad trip'? Surely there's better things to get hooked on, any drugcels out there who are better informed let me know. I just drink tbh.

Sure. You never know before. Just start with very a small dose.
Am I right in saying that LSD is the only drug that can potentially produce a 'bad trip'?
I would say yes. One really bad trip on LSD can fuck of your brain.

Am I right in saying that LSD is the only drug that can potentially produce a 'bad trip'?
Depends on what you call a bad trip. A nightmareish trip is probably only possible on hallucinogenics like LSD or mushrooms and maybe high doses of meth, cocaine and other wakers that can produce a (sleep depraved) psychosis

the education is trash, just like all of civilization
This. And drugs are illegal. So producing them is not regulated. And therefore you never know the quality and what other shit is used (cutting agent).

Who needs drugs when you can see all unfairnium floating around you

he says he took 20 doses in the comments. That's a horrible idea unless you're experienced with every lower dose.

Am I right in saying that LSD is the only drug that can potentially produce a 'bad trip'? Surely there's better things to get hooked on, any drugcels out there who are better informed let me know. I just drink tbh.
Apparently the kid in the video took 20 gel tabs so his behavior was understandable, still embarrassing tho. He couldn’t help but trip over his insecurities

Are you talking about those dust particles or is this a wordplay?
I have seen it brocel it is real and it is scary it's WHY FOIDS ARE evil GODS

tell me the story man
It all started when I wore the sex crown. I saw the visions. The visions of foids and lefties and blackpills and redpills. I screamed AT THEM. I took it off and saw all my normie friends leave me. THEY DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS AN OVERDOSE

Last edited:
It all started when I wore the sex crown. I saw the visions. The visions of foids and lefties and blackpills and redpills. I screamed AT THEM. I took it off and saw all my normie friends leave me. THEY DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS AN OVERDOSE
Haus der 1000 leichen

Nah there are psychedelic plants out there that will pretty much always give you a bad trip. Normalfags take LSD very lightly these days and it isn't rare to microdose on it to increase productivity.
But most normals take drugs to enhance partying experiences or whatever and don't actually care about any deeper meaning.

I fucking despise the drug laws

I'd love to try those things but I'm such a loner that I don't know anyone who sells them.

He looks happy.

Psychedelics are unique in their effects. They're not really drugs you can take in any mood at any place to have fun. They're not to be taken lightly. I'd love to try them, especially shrooms or LSD, but they're hard to come across because normalcattle just wants to have fun with easy drugs.

I could pick my own Psilocybin mushrooms, but mycology is risky, as well. You can get it right, but it's more likely that you get it wrong and get the pukeshits if you're lucky or fucking terminal liver damage if you're not.

We can't have the nice things because some can't handle it so we all suffer under a lazy one size fits all response & besides we're not allowed stuff that actually helps unless some big dog agrees.

I'd love to try those things but I'm such a loner that I don't know anyone who sells them.
Psychedelics mushrooms grow literally all over the world in nearly all climates, most of the time they’re easy to ID and you can make spore prints to grow as many as you want.

it’s a good hobby tbhngl

Psychedelics mushrooms grow literally all over the world in nearly all climates, most of the time they’re easy to ID and you can make spore prints to grow as many as you want.

it’s a good hobby tbhngl
As I said, mycology is a touchy subject. You make it sound way easier than it is. To properly ID a shroom you have to match it's flesh color, cap color, fin color and shape, stem color and appearance, size, spore color and ideally spore shape, which requires a microscope. lots of room for error, and an error can fuck you up real good.

As I said, mycology is a touchy subject. You make it sound way easier than it is. To properly ID a shroom you have to match it's flesh color, cap color, fin color and shape, stem color and appearance, size, spore color and ideally spore shape, which requires a microscope. lots of room for error, and an error can fuck you up real good.
I suppose so but where I live they grow wild in cow pastures and psilocybe cubensis are pretty easy to distinguish. I can’t say for certain about the other kinds tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back