Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Police brutality is a men's rights issue, not a black issue

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Police are far more likely to kill men of any race, than kill a black woman. If we had an incel protest (and riot in Grand Theft Auto), it would have to be fused with a general mens rights movement protest.

Thoughts?

Police beat the shit out of anyone who questions them. Blacks are more prone to this because of their extra T and poverty

True, cops don't care who they fuck up and race plays no part whites get the same treatment and now over here in Australia cops are strip searching kids and I have seen cops assault kids,men and women of all colour, when I was 17 I was standing at the side of the road with my sisters and a friend when two cops pull up cause me of giving cheek when I wasn't as I did not see them pull up as I was turned the other way and one cop gets out shoves me around trying to get me to react cops don't care they are bullies who live in paranoia land.