Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Police officer arrests foid because she won't make eye contact or say hello to him at a pub

gigabased alert

Incel cops when?

Hello based department

waiting for the day the thot patrol becomes real :feelshaha:

too bad women are his boss because of quotas and diversity. it's over for him

too bad women are his boss because of quotas and diversity. it's over for him
these roasties wanna defund the police until they are in danger themselves

Senior Constable Mark Follington, 61, has pleaded not guilty to five charges including evidence tampering after the May 2019 arrest of Bradford in the southwest Sydney suburb of Liverpool.

this is not a woman :feelsUgh:

Bitches needs to show a little respect otherwise we'll arrest them.
Ah shit nigger, it's a tranny. DOUBLE BASED

Senior Constable Mark Follington, 61, has pleaded not guilty to five charges including evidence tampering after the May 2019 arrest of Bradford in the southwest Sydney suburb of Liverpool.

this is not a woman :feelsUgh:
LMAO I'd be happy if this creature ignored me, not that they would want to do anything with me anyways:kys:

Can almost guarantee this has happened to a male before and they stick charges like "failing to yield" or "resisting arrest" but ofc because it's a woman it's a big story.

She ended up on the wrong side of the law. Though she clearly used to be a man anyway.

gigabased alert

Actually, she was acting suspicious to him, so it's not even about male right activism, it's just a cope sensing something is off and doing his job, investigating. He's probably a Chad with a tradwife.

I hate cops too so my opinion is divided on this.

THAT'S NOT A "WOMAN" RETARD. ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND

That's a tranny, ughhhh, someone put up the puke anime image.

It’s a tranny

Check the plumbing.

I never trust cops, but foids are way worse and trannies are usually even worse than foids, so zero fucks given. Tranny can soak his/its dress with tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back