Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Political correctness in education: Extroverts and Introverts are different but they compliment each other (LOL)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Give me a friggin break rofl. Extroverts are retard normies holding down high IQ introverted incels. I much prefer Carl Jung's theories than Freud's theories. Freud seemed way too caught up with sex.

extroverts are low IQ

no such thing as introversion, its just a euphemism for looser/low value male

Freud is a complete fraud just as most psychology is.

every foid that has ever claimed to be an "introvert" has surprisingly turned out to be the opposite and an even bigger slut.
MBTI personality tests and the ideas of introversion are incredibly stupid, yet foids absolutely love to throw it in their bios when it means absolutely nothing. you're still a loud-mouthed slut, how are you any different from the others? jfl

I saw this on my jewtube recommendation feed just an hour or two ago, JFL.

I didn't watch it then, but maybe I will watch it now ngl.

Psychology: The art of telling a Man how he feels rather than the Man feeling for himself how he feels.

Is there any difference between psychology, tarrot-reading, palmistry, homeopathy, astrology and exorcism? I doubt.

An extrovert is just someone who has received positive attention for all his life because he was born with the right genes
Is there any difference between psychology, tarrot-reading, palmistry, homeopathy, astrology and exorcism? I doubt.
Psychology literally isn't a science, is just a bunch bullshit that are believed to be true because (((someone))) says they are

extroverts are low IQ
tbh
High IQ people tend to be less impulsive and keep to themselves, the exact of opposite of extroverts
Extroverts cannot go without a second in which they haven't said the first fucking thing in their mind, doing things without thought or hesitation

Real introverts are extremely rare, something like 1-2 out of 100. The people who can live by their own diving into books, hobbies, sciences, etc. They are basically biological outcasts, as humans as social animals can't live happily alone, they need to go outside and communicate to others. If you call yourself an introvert think about it once again. Was it your own choice? Do you enjoy this lifestyle? Or you simply got used to it over time? Most likely you're a teenager who hasn't tasted the agepill and true loneliness yet. Show me at least one man of 25-30+ who calls himself an introvert and enjoys his being.

I see your point

Psychology literally isn't a science, is just a bunch bullshit that are believed to be true because (((someone))) says they are

Intergalactic alien level highIQ post.

Intergalactic alien level highIQ post.

Introvert people are just people that cannot allow themselves to be social due to looks (or, in rare cases, they are good looking but with micropenis).

Real introverts are extremely rare, something like 1-2 out of 100. The people who can live by their own diving into books, hobbies, sciences, etc. They are basically biological outcasts, as humans as social animals can't live happily alone, they need to go outside and communicate to others. If you call yourself an introvert think about it once again. Was it your own choice? Do you enjoy this lifestyle? Or you simply got used to it over time? Most likely you're a teenager who hasn't tasted the agepill and true loneliness yet. Show me at least one man of 25-30+ who calls himself an introvert and enjoys his being.
Very true. After the age of 25 is when you really feel start to feel super down from being an outcast. Everything before that up until college, things were just happening too fast to take it all at once. It is only when you enter the real world and are by yourself when you become black pilled and resentful.

I hate normies with a passion and the only thing that keeps me sane are the occasional BJs I get from strippers and noodlewhore massage therapists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back