Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Politicians always keep up the illusion that everything is fine?

Is this part of a strategy that politicians sometimes have?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Here in the UK at least where I am we have loads of ambulances, loads of police, low flying airliners every 5 seconds, 15 minute cities popping up, cars getting banned, all this.

And yeah in parliament it's just another day at the office, eh?

It makes me wonder how crazy things would need to get before they acted differently. Is it just an act to make us believe everything is fine, no matter how insane the country goes?

Psychological warfare probably, they’ll tell you everything is fine and gonna be ok but continue to talk about war and bombings, the news does it as well not just the politicians but both are closely correlated and likely in cahoots.

Last edited:
Here in the UK at least where I am we have loads of ambulances, loads of police, low flying airliners every 5 seconds, 15 minute cities popping up, cars getting banned, all this.
Firefox Cb87MSJRjG
Firefox sn1f9F1CL7

it will only get worse, banning cars is just another agenda (and part of made up global warming oh wait it's now called climate change) to enslave humans and take their stuff away they want you to get dependent on the government, give you digital id, digital cash and then activate the chip from the jab and turn you into a cyborg that can't disobey and will be always happy

View attachment 1047083View attachment 1047084
it will only get worse, banning cars is just another agenda (and part of made up global warming oh wait it's now called climate change) to enslave humans and take their stuff away they want you to get dependent on the government, give you digital id, digital cash and then activate the chip from the jab and turn you into a cyborg that can't disobey and will be always happy
i'd be willing to be a perpetually happy cyborg

Here, they know the situation is fucked up because of their fault, but they don't give a shit.

View attachment 1047083View attachment 1047084

The graphs are odd because here it's not really super high:

i'd be willing to be a perpetually happy cyborg
Good goyim you won't have this forum since internet will be turned into dystopian shithole where everyone would need to use digital ID to log in, you won't have free will you will be remotely controlled (your neutrones are rewired now with graphene oxide) you will also be forced to eat the bugs and work for the jews 20h a day for pennies and live in a pod. GF will also not be there for you only for the Jewsish overlords they will be using foids as the sex slaves.

Not high enough to explain the constant ambulances though...
maybe they are smuggling kids for the pedo politicans, muslim gangs and rothschilds :feelssus:

I remember back in 2019 people were saying that it's clown world.

... and now I'm looking back to that year like it was the good old days!

It's not even just like it's one thing either... it's lots of things all happening at the same time.

Ya it will be business as usual and reporting statistics that are doing great, and politicians smiling and patting each other on the back for a job well done.. right up to the last hour before they are overthrown and put to the sword.