Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (Poll) 100% warning permabans have been removed, should they be brought back or be kept as it is?

100% warning permabans have been removed, should they be brought back or be kept as it is?

• Total voters
Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★
On Apr 13, 2024 ,Master made this thread:
Where he posted about his decision to remove 100% warning permabans. e.g user who achieves warnings that add up to cumulative 100% in a week or be given 100% warning in one go gets permanently banned from this forum. Now, 100% warnings only lead to 1 month ban from this forum.

Since this decision was made without any form of community consensus or discussion, I think this decision is completely invalid as we've had polls for many proposed changes already(e.g Foid Avi ban polls).

So should 100% warning permabans be reinstated or should it be kept as it is now?
@DarkStarDown ,@Blackpill Monk, @wereq ,@KillNiggers
@PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @Master

Last edited:
This decision is such an obvious ploy to get more active users on this site. It's the same as JewTube doing retarded shit like disabling the dislike button.

Bring them back- we had them like this for a reason: If someone is permabanned, it's up to them to argue their case as to why they think they should be allowed back on.
This decision is such an obvious ploy to get more active users on this site.
But why? Considering the fact this place & the Incel/blackpill community has gained more attention online, we should have no issues with finding new users.

But why? Considering the fact this place & the Incel/blackpill community has gained more attention online, we should have no issues with finding new users.
Yes but those new users don't stay at all. Look at the state of 2024cels. Majority of them don't last. It's just a way to get those retarded zoomers some leeway.

Another more sinister theory would be that this decision was made so obvious glowies can get away with anything they want (might be true but less likely).

@LeFrenchCel pin?

I think a forever ban should only be applied to obvious infiltrators and faggots. Someone who was banned because of hard ER glowing or pedophile comments should be given a second chance with the understanding that another ban will be a permanent exclusion.

Bring them back- we had them like this for a reason: If someone is permabanned, it's up to them to argue their case as to why they think they should be allowed back on.

I think a forever ban should only be applied to obvious infiltrators and faggots. Someone who was banned because of hard ER glowing or pedophile comments should be given a second chance with the understanding that another ban will be a permanent exclusion.
This is fair

So should 100% warning permabans be reinstated or should it be kept as it is now?
wereq
@wereq
Reinstate it.

The poll is written badly.

A 1 month ban is plenty enough for them to see the error of their ways.

We need more people to come to blackpill. Perm-banning people without giving them an opportunity to learn from their error doesn't help. Obviously some of these newbies will still have some blue-pill tendencies.

This decision is such an obvious ploy to get more active users on this site. It's the same as JewTube doing retarded shit like disabling the dislike button.
Obviously. Because more users is important. Do you want to be an ultra-small-fringe group?

Besides, people can learn. Anyone who spends 2 months on this forum will be converted to the blackpill. But if you perm-ban newcomers before that - then we lose potential good members. I think more than half of us (especially oldcels like myself) were bluepill at some point.

Obviously. Because more users is important. Do you want to be an ultra-small-fringe group?

Besides, people can learn.
I am too pessimistic about the whole "people can learn" thing. The only thing I think they learn is how to avoid getting banned and adapting. Basically just LARP'ing.
Anyone who spends 2 months on this forum will be converted to the blackpill. But if you perm-ban newcomers before that - then we lose potential good members. I think more than half of us (especially oldcels like myself) were bluepill at some point.
This rule comes at the cost of infiltrators getting away with it and learning how to avoid saying 'certain things'.

On Apr 13, 2024 ,Master made this thread:
Where he posted about his decision to remove 100% warning permabans. e.g user who achieves warnings that add up to cumulative 100% in a week or be given 100% warning in one go gets permanently banned from this forum. Now, 100% warnings only lead to 1 month ban from this forum.

Since this decision was made without any form of community consensus or discussion, I think this decision is completely invalid as we've had polls for many proposed changes already(e.g Foid Avi ban polls).

@DarkStarDown ,@Blackpill Monk, @wereq ,@KillNiggers
@PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @Master
Nigga i am like 90% I don't want to be banned because a mod just felt that day to give me 10%
Also they can still permaban if they want
But as master said when they give you a 10% most of the time they don't even know it will lead to a permaban

I am too pessimistic about the whole "people can learn" thing. The only thing I think they learn is how to avoid getting banned and adapting. Basically just LARP'ing.

This rule comes at the cost of infiltrators getting away with it and learning how to avoid saying 'certain things'.
Your argument makes sense - but I'd rather have better moderation vs. perma-banning.

Let me ask you - do you think increasing the user base is important or not?

Your argument makes sense - but I'd rather have better moderation vs. perma-banning.
Better moderation would be nice but how would you even define it? The jannies are doing pretty decent work mopping up anyone who doesn't fit in.
Let me ask you - do you think increasing the user base is important or not?
Yes, it's important but not at the cost of quality of the forum. Even if this is place is regarded as the dumpster of the internet we should still not let certain users get away with making pedophilic, homosexual, glowie posts/threads. Quality over quanitity IMO. Not everyone can be blackpilled or behave properly. They are not hardwired to better themselves. We are blackpilled here about human nature and how scummy humans truly are and sometimes even people among us are no exception.

I think a better option is not to hardban GrAYs as much but repeat offenders should be perma-banned.

Unless theyre a faggot or infiltrator, no ban should be permanent.

we should still not let certain users get away with making pedophilic...
I hope you don't think https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia is "pedophilic", if so - you already lost me.

There's a reason why 19 US states has an unrestricted age of consent of 16. It's because high school cheerleaders can be demonstrably hot. And denying that is a feminist delusion.

I wonder if we should have some sort of "incel constitution" so we are all on the same page.

I want to leave this site so bad man but I am stuck here its over

Real truecels should not be banned ever, period.

I hope you don't think https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia is "pedophilic", if so - you already lost me.

There's a reason why 19 US states has an unrestricted age of consent of 16. It's because high school cheerleaders can be demonstrably hot. And denying that is a feminist delusion.
Much younger than that. To me 16-18 is fine. I am just following the rules here and any sexualization of those minors is illegal here. Whatever the consensus here is I'll just follow it.

We don't allow underage users here after all.
I wonder if we should have some sort of "incel constitution" so we are all on the same page.
Would be pretty good. I wasn't even thinking about 16 year olds but much younger. In my country 16 is the age of consent but if it's 18+ on here. So be it.

IDC, but it always puzzled me how people with 5-10k+ posts have permabans, did they not know the rules or did they break them repeatedly without caring?

IDC, but it always puzzled me how people with 5-10k+ posts have permabans, did they not know the rules or did they break them repeatedly without caring?
IMO, they need to be pardoned.

Clearly there was some good contribution if you got to 5-10k before being banned.

This site shouldn't become like reddit. After all - we have reality on our side. If a poster says some blue-pill shit we can easily refute it. We should be banning people much less than reddit or other social media.

Permabans still exist, you just don't receive them for getting a lot of warnings now. Most of the time when we give someone a 10% and their warning level goes up to a 100% we didn't mean to perma them anyways and usually unban them after a period of time.

:yes:

Yes but those new users don't stay at all. Look at the state of 2024cels. Majority of them don't last. It's just a way to get those retarded zoomers some leeway.
This has been a recurring problem with the forum.

We aren't getting new users, we haven't been since 2018. Alot of these newer accounts are just recycled alts of some imbeciles who wanted to leave in 2019 but came back in 2022 or something like that.

No one ever truly leaves and being a legitimate incel IRL are very slim pickings to even end up on this forum to begin with.

Zoomers who think they're incel end up ascending when they least expect to find a foid that likes them.

Permabans still exist, you just don't receive them for getting a lot of warnings now. Most of the time when we give someone a 10% and their warning level goes up to a 100% we didn't mean to perma them anyways and usually unban them after a period of time.
So basically, the mod has to officially decide to make it a permaban.
This has been a recurring problem with the forum.

We aren't getting new users, we haven't been since 2018. \
That long? So it's not just a recent phenomena of the forum "dying," it's been going on for some time now.
Alot of these newer accounts are just recycled alts of some imbeciles who wanted to leave in 2019 but came back in 2022 or something like that.
Really? So tons of those older nuked accounts aren't guys who roped, ascended, or just wanted to be done with it all, they're probably users I've interacted with who I think are "newfags" such as myself.

Should have just stuck with ban appeals. A permaban is like a shadow ban tho. From a site you once enjoyed and nothing. We don't need a Reddit 2.0 with shitty power trips and degraded mods. 3 strikes max is beyond reasonable, each hit leading to a longer ban and over. Any user that repeatedly dodge the rules fairly deserved to be restricted.

I know plenty of users do stupid bannable shit and they do deserve to get banned. However, sometimes I feel like warnings/bans are too harsh or given too quickly.

So if a user reaches 100% warning and gets banned, it's a good idea he can appeal it. His case could be reviewed individually, and his post history and other factors could be taken into consideration by the mod team. And then if he mishaves again, he could be given a permaban.

So basically, the mod has to officially decide to make it a permaban.
That long? So it's not just a recent phenomena of the forum "dying," it's been going on for some time now.

Users in the past had been saying that for years. This forum will never die.
Really? So tons of those older nuked accounts aren't guys who roped, ascended, or just wanted to be done with it all, they're probably users I've interacted with who I think are "newfags" such as myself.
Yes

That's why you see greycel niggers acting like they're veterans, quote posting someone's baby joindate and bumping 4 yr old threads